If I have Divine Balance, any point to wearing Astrological tags anymore?

I feel as if probably not, since the astrological fields are sub fields of Divine Balance, but wanted outside opinions as to whether it may still be beneficial to wear them since they aren’t mixed with other fields, therefore maybe being more effective?

Isn’t that your answer, for you? I mean, if you’re checking in with your inner guidance (and I’ve seen you around the Forum enough to think that you probably are), then you got your answer from a “higher” authority who knows you and your needs better than us in the Peanut Gallery, right? :wink:

3 Likes

Lol and that was exactly my thought process…”you’re answering your own question.” Still wanted to see what y’all think. I can’t tell yet if the astrological tags are stronger by themselves or within Divine Balance.

1 Like

What’s important to you about “stronger”?

I’ll reword, more effective.

I literally bought the astrological tags a couple weeks before Divine Balance so it’s hard for me to waste them. Lol. Maybe I’ll sell them.

Got it, thank you. That helps me to point my answer in a direction that’s more helpful to you.

Since it’s only “a couple of weeks” difference, I’m going to guess that the trade-off is negligible. Sure, your astrological tags would have had that extra headstart to grow, but as I guess, it’s only a couple of weeks. I’ll continue to guess that the growth of the astrological tags is offset by the synergy of the fields of your Divine Balance. I like to think that when Dream combines fields, it’s not likewhen you’re grocery shopping and you throw some ginger root and a bottle of soy sauce and a clove of garlic and some rice and some veggies in your basket. Instead, Dream takes those fields together so that your Divine Balance is more like the delicious dish you create from all those ingredients you’ve put in your basket. IOW, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, you see?

Another guess that I’m going to make is that we’re talking about Divine Balance here. IOW, that’s tapping into the ultimate power of this universe, so that the synergy, on arrival right out of the packaging, is likely to offset a couple of weeks growth of the other tags.

Maybe you can think of a different way of thinking about this than looking at them as “wasting” them? (And I know what you mean. I held off on getting my SLR tag because I really wanted the Fearless tag, which had SLR in it. But then Fearless didn’t seem to come back and I bit the bullet on SLR. So, I get where you’re coming from.)

Hope that helps.

ETA: Here’s another suggestion. You could experiment before making your decision, to get a feel of your own about your tags. Try wearing just your astrological tags for a bit and then try wearing just your Divine Balance tag for a bit and see what your experience is for you.

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to throughly answer. I def agree. When Dream mixes fields its more than just the sum of a few different parts. That’s partially why I was second guessing whether I should still wear them or not. I think I’ll take your advice and experiment. Thank you very much again. :pray:

BTW how is your fearless tag?

Never got it. (Thanks for asking.) Hasn’t been available, so I spent my coins on other stuff. :rofl:

2 Likes