If mods could delete this thread I would appreciate it, thanks

Go remote from world for few days And meditate Do not loose such opertinity please as sound blessed - very

I don’t know the name, I didn’t practice yoga before. I just have a couple of books that I flipped through and recognized a lot of the asanas it was doing. It also knew different tongue mudras, taoist meditation techniques, star exercise, and the rest I have no clue.

Inform others so they can know ur where abouts and after few days they check up on you……?

Oh tounge. Yes someone mentioned something similar on here before
@Maoshan_Wanderer hello I think it was you who held very good knowledge on this

Letting go sounds nice, I did that most of today, but I’ve started losing control. I don’t want that right now.

Maybe an ice cold shower for a few minutes to wake up the body?

Yes what Mac say, make me think if maybe you use automated grounding

Try to focus on your root chakra when you try to meditate again. Seems like it very unbalanced in that spot

Youre welcome to try what I released.

With mandala, “Light on”

“Light i ask for protection and full clearing of any influence not beneficial for me. Thank you.”

14 Likes

Ah and stare at this see if it helps:

14 Likes

I’ve been staring at it since you posted. It’s still there but it’s not doing as much as before, but that may not be related. It still does the hand signs I set up, but it doesn’t make any sense anymore, it’s completely incoherent. I do feel better staring at it though, in overall wellbeing.

5 Likes

Good stuff. That one is passive. See if the first instructions with Journey to the light helps.

5 Likes

NVM I was doing the passive one. I tried the journey to the light just now and it backfired, it strongly took control to do breathing and yoga.

I’m hoping you can give me some clarity on what’s going on with me Dreamweaver, I would really appreciate it man.

Seems like you battling with your own ego. Kinda like induce ego death I suppose

2 Likes

Maybe, but whatever it is, it ain’t fun. But still, I’m really looking for clarity and a way to stop my body being hijacked (if possible). I’m not too knowledgeable on spirituality, but this seems kinda crazy to me.

Well I can say that the main purpose of the Journey to the light is to lessen the ego and go to the Self.

So if it affected you like that might be.

I’ll let more knowledgeable people talk though.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re probably right. If it was something negative, it wouldn’t have that reaction.

It also knows how to cook complicated meals and I don’t know how to cook lol.

1 Like

Do you have booted bhoot? I think that one can help with removing evil entity. If it’s really present in your space. Also can calm you down

3 Likes

Sounds more like kundalini. This is a very typical symptom.

See this books (it’s short case studies):

You should take a break from meditation if it’s too much, and loop grounding, eat grounding foods etc.

An early kundalini awakening can cause symptoms that make you question your sanity. Including paranoia, if someone has mental issues, it can make it worse. The “taking over my body” part sounds like your ego trying to make sense of the experience and creating this “something” because the experience itself is frightening and makes no sense.
Check out the case studies int he book and see for yourself.

Maoshan’s posts about kundalini would be also helpful for you to read, both in the indexed thread and just searching on the forum as well:

8 Likes