If you purchased or used fields from SiriusSun please read - very important

This is SiriusSun - I just had an admin change my name to Regennix since it was potentially a little confusing to have two names.

Just a few hours ago I posted a new offering – so this is going to seem strange, but I just got an extremely strong sense about needing to stop what I’m doing: it is for the protection of people who used/are using my audios and also my own protection

I think using my channel may put certain people at risk, people who carry unresolved trauma at a deeper level or who have certain susceptibilities in their field. I am currently dealing with some very powerful negative beings and I think they’re able to hone in wherever my channel is used (every time someone listens to any of my audios, my channel interacts with them) … I’m not at all certain about the level of risk involved regarding these negative beings interacting with those who use my audios and I would never want to create needless fear for anyone, but obviously I’m very concerned.

What set this all off was a very very strange set of events just a few minutes ago - it sent a very very strong message and here I am responding. So I deeply regret this situation, and offer my sincere apologies. Of course I will provide refunds for everyone who purchased. I think 7 or 8 people have made purchases from me up to this point. I’ll be getting in touch with them all personally. I will also be taking down my items from my store after this and asking an admin to delete some of my posts.

Even if you think you’re not at risk, because I do know that many people have used these audios and never experienced anything negative, or at least never mentioned anything to me, you should also know that I am a beginner. All I know is that my gifts work, but I don’t know the limits of my abilities; how many people I can really support at one time, for example, if 30 people used different audios from me at the exact same moment, whether they would all work, etc. I think it was foolish of me to start this venture without this knowledge or understanding of my own capacities. I was in fact driven by fear – fear of not having $ in a moment where I needed money … Also, I stated that the fields would be available from 7am - 12pm EST, but am realizing maintaining a consistent time is also difficult, and there have been a couple of days for example when the fields came on shortly after 7am (they’re currently in active when I’m asleep) … so this is not the way to move and I hope you can forgive me for all of this, including the length of this note. I do have a few more important things to share:

If you downloaded anything from me, I would kindly ask that you destroy it. I also pick up on the energy of people who interact with my audios … it puts me in more of a difficult situation, something I don’t want to get in to the details of, but this also has become clear after posting my work on this forum - something I initially overlooked.

Until I resolve all my issues and gain more clarity, I will not be offering any more healing work. However, I will still be continuing with my fashion project (energetic apparel) that I’m working on with ATouchOfTheGods from this forum – since he does all the fields, and I am just doing the design work – something I truly love and am happy I can continue knowing that it’s not posing any risks to anyone

If you have noticed anything at all odd, please message me. One time, maybe 2 years ago, someone told me they heard a strange ringing noise when they were using my audios – I think it may have been on a live group call, but it’s the same thing. I tried to follow up with them but they never got back to me. I can’t state enough about the seriousness I feel from the set of omens I received – I know some people may feel these kinds of things are superstitious but I have always been guided by signs. And since you read up to here, I will share the first omen: I have a very powerful crystal - it is large and heavy … it disappeared! I know for a fact I did not move it, and no one has access to my room or was in my room. It was here yesterday and after I finished uploading my last audio, I tidied my room a little and noticed suddenly that it was missing. After this I sought guidance and it was like I was able to see through all my bs all of a sudden - I do tarot and the messages that were coming through, one after the other just made it extremely clear.

I hope you have a good night, and that none of this upset you too much. And if it did, again, I’m sorry. I want to make things right. That is all.

7 Likes

I forgot one last very important thing, most important of all: actual physical safety … the fact is i can’t know how these fields affect others – I know how they affect me and that is what I’m going by along with feedback I’ve gotten from others when i started this a few years ago, and was active for a brief time working with others, and then stopped until very recently when I came back here …

Although no one’s ever complained about a safety issue involving the physical body, the fact remains that I can’t be certain of how it’s going to affect someone.

The healer who I learned all this from could see with his inner vision what was going on with the people that he was working with. He also had a much clearer understanding of the source of his gifts. I don’t have that at this point. All I have is theory and other people’s knowledge of where this comes from, how it works … and I’ve put that to experimentation and seen with experience, but it’s not intuitive in the way that other healers operate … there is some intuition there, but it doesn’t go deep enough … which is why I’m having doubts now especially after earlier tonight …

When I started all this a few years back, I also had the encouragement of two extremely talented and kind hearted clairvoyants/healers … I guess they were expecting me to develop my other senses to a greater degree but it hasn’t happened yet … and I shouldn’t have moved forward - I’m sorry.

3 Likes