I'm selling my Social Mastery tag

I am planning to sell my Social Mastery Tag since I don’t wear it anymore. I am willing to let it go for 350$+shipping.
So if anybody’s interested in this tag, message me. I’m in New Zealand by the way.

Regards
Vinny

4 Likes

Best of luck mate!

3 Likes

I’m curious, why are you not using it anymore?

I have too many of these. At the moment I’m only wearing Abundance and Essence of beauty.

Damn man, how do you know if in like 3 or 4 years you’ll be like “damn, i need social mastery for this thing that’s coming up”

So many discontinued items bro… The ability to acquire these fields are not to be taken for granted

Social mastery is such a nice pendant man, but who knows… Your higher self knows what it’s doing, perhaps it’s trying to look out for another person who will need it more, i dunno

7 Likes

I’m interested, but the customs recently are taking horrendous fees it’s ridiculous

1 Like

Even if the package is labeled “gift”?

Normally, they don’t take duties, or the duties are reduced, when it’s a gift.

Although if the insured value and declared value are different, they do go off the higher of the two.

Just some thoughts which could help you.

3 Likes

I’ll go after it.
They took at least a 20% fee which is laughable i thought. It seems arbitrary to me

1 Like

It varies, country to country. Usually, it’s a set percentage (20% is in line with common values. Some places can be quite a bit more.) with exceptions made for certain types of products. However, most of the larger countries have an exemption for “gifts.”

Check out the rules (which include how they want it to be marked on the declaration) for your country. The nice thing about the dog tags were they didn’t look like they had tremendous value. A $25 declared value was believable. My Social Mastery pendant, which has a stone, looks like it’s worth more than $25, at which point the customs official has the right to “decide” what its “real” value is. They then base the customs fee on their decision.

The trick is to get it so they rubber-stamp it based on what’s on the declaration document without any further investigation on their part. With a little research (and some discussion with your seller) it can be pretty easy to pull off.

2 Likes

Thx I’ll consider that next time from outside the eurozone

1 Like

Hmm interesting, do you know if there’s a certain amount after which you have to pay import duty on it? because in my country I think it’s about 800NZD but I had it DHL’d and they let you put whatever value you want. If I remember correctly, I think I put 100dollars.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from but my personal situation is quite unique, I’ve had my Kundalini awakened sometime ago, so I honestly don’t think I’d need this and I can use some extra money at the moment, lol.

2 Likes

It varies from country to country (as well as types of goods. For example, in my country, the last time I checked [quite some time ago] the minimum to bring in duty-free was $1,400, but if you brought in more than $400 of French perfume, duty kicked in on the perfumes.) That’s why I suggested the purchaser needs to research their situation.

You hit on a key thing when you talked about “import” duties. That’s where “gift” becomes a magic word because gifts are generally excluded from import duties (or have a higher value level before they’re imposed) because the receiver normally doesn’t have much control over when they receive a gift (or what value that gift is). Most laws recognize that and try to accommodate for that.

2 Likes