Imagination and reality

As I normally understand, we change reality with every passing second, with all the factors (decisions, thoughts) that come into play. So I ask myself this question, is imagining a possible scenario in my head really happening in another reality?

6 Likes

Where are the rick and morty fan to answer this? Lol.
Short answer for you YES.
I believe everything that could happened did happen we just live in the reality that fit the most with our belive. Whether it be conscious or subconscious.
Imagination for me is like turning the interdimentional cable #rickandmorty.
This is my personal opinion and I love it :heart:

4 Likes

I don’t know, but probably :D

This reminded me of something I read a while ago, I’ll try to find it in the evening.

There was one time I was on my own (in a group, but alone in the kayak) on white water and it was a really tricky/scary situation for me…
when time slows down to the extreme and it’s like a different part of your brain starts driving your actions, there is a shift in perception etc.
I got out of it ok, but I did think about whether there was a timeline where I didn’t :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

This may interest you

1 Like

Well it depends on what layer of reality you are anchored to, it’s happening somewhere, the pictures, sounds, in your mind or dimension whatever, it’s energy, like everything else.

Is it real ? If your consciousness is anchored in it, that’s gonna be your reality.

What if your awareness is so focused on your imagination that you’re not aware of anything outside of it. Overtime you will certainly get attached to the only object of your awareness, does that make the subject of your imagination real to you ?

If you’re anchored in a higher level of consciousness that transcends this life, time and space because you’re aware of the outside energy and acknowledge that it is a part of you just as much as you are a part of it, making it your reality. What happens to your mortal life, your ego, fear of death ? Does it becomes less of a reality ? Maybe just like a thought, optional, controllable.

7 Likes