Immortality

Well if humanity doesnt die out before then then somewhere along the way we would have to colonise other planets and stars, spreading our civilization across the galaxy. Also there would be really cool new technology like full dive virtual reality, flying hoverboards, and mankind may become a full fledged type 1 civilization being able to control the weather of planets at will. Would be pretty cool to live to see all of that.

4 Likes

A couple of questions that you can ask yourself:
Why do I need this? What will I do for the Earth? Will I be helpful to society or not? What will happen to my family and friends?
Now let’s get back to reality. Will your body be able to stand even 100 years with fields?
Do you do sports and eat well?
100000 years isn’t 70-80 years that average people live. Even 105 is a rare case.
Fields will help you but you need to take actions. Spirituality also needed if you want to live long
Eternal and Plasma Flaunt the main two anyone would suggest

Dragon bone armor - dragon skin we need !

1 Like

We actually trying to make that happen in southeast Asian group. Where our skin is very tough that no knife can’t penetrate.

It’s a real thing. In here. Called debus. Which even if you get boiled. Your skin remind okay. But the group project long dead :rofl:

3 Likes

Saturn will be like

Hmmkay :joy:

1 Like

Ehh I mean in the official description of the old eternity redux tag you’re likely to be still alive in 300 years, so if the eternal does function as advertised I assume we all should be.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s true but here is a big BUT (my opinion)
Fields are “guides”, tools and they can’t do all the job for you.
You still Should take actions, do some activities, eat well, sleep well and change your life to live longer.
Also qustioner wants to live not 100, not 200, and not 300 years but 1000+ so chance that human will live 100k years only with field’s help is very very little.
Addition to my fields recommendation:
Shielding 3.0 cuz there are many dangerous situations and accidents in our lives

8 Likes

I think if we talk about medical term. We surely can live up to 100+ and with the field it will be more than that. I would say 500+ or even more 1000. As our tech become so advance. But considering up to 100.000. It’s just hard to explain.

Reality always hit differently you know

1 Like

I think the key for achieving a very long life aka physical immortality would be constant cellular de-ageing and remaining as negentropically as possible which the fields can do.

But on the other hand we have to help the body as much as possible by avoiding unhealthy habits that may damage our health and supporting the fields with proper nutrition and an overall healthy lifestyle.

I think vibrational raising and clearing as many blockages as possible is important as well - remember that the root cause of most diseases is the stagnant energy we have through our body. In my experience fields work much better as well after we remove our subconscious limitations.

11 Likes

You cannot possibly live for 100,000 years. As humanity evolves it might eventually start living for a long time, even for thousands of years possibly, but currently our species lifespan is not even 200 years

Get The Immortal Caladrius NFT, concept of immortality is there

i think it’s a matter of a realization that one is eternal, i think it helps slow down aging more and more if one realizes it deeper. I think immortality is a state of being/perspective/realization. This realization can be had with the Caladrius (and I’m sure with other NFTs too :) )

A lot of “i thinks” , but i know anything is possible

lol

7 Likes

Sleeping well, fasting, moderat workout, constant detox, protection against emf/radiation, erase toxic people from your reality/no job that includes 99%+ of the human population (reducing stress)…

Saw a documentary once where somebody mentioned a sponge that lives deep in the ocean for 10.000years or so? But if people would want to live that long we would have to live under the same circumstances: no oxygen, light, movement…

1 Like

As I understand it, the ability to stay alive depends on the original layer of energy that has a direct imprint of the soul. It tends to disperse bit-by-bit through various life-sustaining activities and the use of the senses in general.

There are meditation traditions that can build up the original layer of energy and work with it to create a spiritual body that is able to have coherence beyond the death of the physical body. This is one of the symbolic meanings behind the story of Zhuangzi and the Butterfly.

But that’s just at the most fundamental layer of things. If someone gets cancer when young, they might still have a strong original layer of energy and yet be killed. So health and staying alive depend to a great extent on keeping all the different layers of the body in harmony.

Even if the original layer of the energy body gets ignored, lifespan can be greatly extended by keeping the layers healthy and harmonious. But the converse is also true—you could keep the original layer of energy strong, yet weathering could cause other layers to break down beyond the point of repair.

2 Likes

Caladruis is mandala?

Welcome to the forum!

I know there’s a lot to learn as you’re finding your way around this new place. So, let me introduce you to the handy forum search engine which that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum.

Almost every field has its own thread. So when you copy and paste the name of the field that you’re asking about, you can find that thread.

Usually the first post of the thread has the field’s description. From the description of the field you were asking about

Enjoy your time with us!

3 Likes

Whats audio form or what is kinda ?

We do not live in a vacuum, so you will have to consider your environment and your “luck” to live that long with the same body.
Not to mention other people you care about that may age.

How did you come up with the number 100.000?

1 Like

It is a divine being (originally sought to be a servitor, but we sense it to be more alive) based off the the legend of the Caladrius bird, check out the thread wellbeing posted for more information

4 Likes

Just curious, why?

3 Likes