Immunity (Patreon)

Oh thanks for your interest @SC448 :* I should have added that I already discussed this decision with Sapien Medicine team beforehand. We’ll see how it goes :)

2 Likes

What symptoms are u having? I just feel so tired upon waking up in the morning ever since I listened to it. Does plasma light also cause this? It feels like I’m about to collapse.

Hi guys!

Yesterday, before going to bed, I listened to this stack before going to bed:

The Blood Clot Dissolver х2
Covid Immunity х2

While listening to “Immunity”, my heartbeat sharply increased and my eyes began to ache and ache. At the end, there was a hoarseness in my throat and my voice practically disappeared. I didn’t feel any more symptoms. Went to sleep.
In the morning, the voice returned, there is a slight weakness, they ate a noticeable runny nose, and the pain in the eyes continues even now. There is no temperature.
Thank you KEP for the miracle potion!;)

6 Likes

runny nose, mild diarrhea, sore throat, fever

1 Like

Even I had an alarm going. But since I too am in the recovery mode from Covid…I am rather slow. I was worried.

Oops. Ok. But yhat like taking two shots one after the other. How are they now?

1 Like

Exhaustion…like about to collapse is a typical Covid symptom. Play the vitamin c field…and charge ur water…n water based drinks…and jing restoration.

2 Likes

But why does it hit me upon waking up in the morning? The whole day I’m rather normal.

1 Like

that sounds more like plasma light

8 Likes

Yess. Along with a mild detox like headache specifically in the morning. The weakness persists throughout the day tho to a much lower degree.

3 Likes

Thank you @archer30, it’s been a few hours since they took the vaccine and they seem more than fine right now, eating peanuts and chatting lol.

Even if the examples are not really comparable, they already had to be vaccinated a couple of times in the past before going in certain countries (for professional reasons), it was unfortunately mandatory in order to access the countries in question. They’ve never had issues about that, I guess they’re robust enough. I’ll keep an eye of course.

5 Likes

Oh yes…mornings are really bad…v slowwww…v weak…u feel completely sapped of all energy…

1 Like

In Covid…mornings are weak.
U feel as in f u would collapse.
Around noon u start getting some energy…and…mrestbof the day is quite normal… Thi weak like what @tagler2 said.

1 Like

So glad…that they are doing fine
Live and best wishes to them and u…:blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Once again, thank you so much @archer30. I’m often slow and late at following the forum. I’ve just read your posts in here. Additional thanks for keeping that positive energy despite what you’ve been through and the helping hand you’re trying to give to others. All the best to you and your loved ones as well :pray:t2: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Many doctors prescribe tranquilizers, first thing! Mine did and she prescribed Xanax, (Alprazolam) Now I understand why. It is all about GABA . These tranquilizers enhance GABA in the brain and its’ effects. Keeps the heart rate and blood pressure stable , and controls the sudden panic attacks. I am sure it is linked to the Vagus nerve but I don’t know which one causes the other to change. Here is more info. Maybe extra GABA audio might be something that might help, just like the Vagus nerve audio. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326847

5 Likes

Just to be sure, you do know there is a gaba audio already ?

7 Likes

Thank you. Immense gratitude…:pray::two_hearts:

1 Like

I did not know! Thanks !

3 Likes

I’m not exactly able to pinpoint as to what Is causing the symptoms. Today I suddenly started feeling like my head is spinning and disoriented. I have little congestion and irritation in my lungs and throat along with a feverish feeling also got a mild bodyache. I have been listening plasma light 3x a day and the new lymphatic drainage one as well. I listened to covid immunity on 22nd May. I also got a migraine attack yesterday. Usually I get migraines when I’m detoxing.

1 Like