Important Q: Can we use the testosterone boost field to gradually and permanently increase our testosterone levels?

Ah, you got the wrong YouTube channel then haha

I have no such playlist on my YouTube, Share it if you’d like

ok, i added also the torsion one.

1 Like

Hey bro this is actually doing more harm than good, stick to 2

That’s like taking double the amount of testosterone replacement therapy lol it’s gonna end up biting you the ass in the long run

It becomes like a steroid then and you’ll end up tiring out

Chi is vital too bro

Also maybe add ego dissolution followed by subconscious limiting beliefs removal to ensure you’re not getting in your own way from results. Check out their respective threads and descriptions for more information as to why or how this may be

Oh man that’s pretty difficult to explain, it’s a shapeless alive energy that creates a negentropic environment for healing to take place, the energy itself is highly intelligent and will try to heal you

Negentropic means order, entropic mean chaos

Testes shrinking would be entropy, testes returning to health and order would be negentropy

This is where it all started (i know, it’s a loooot of sciencey stuff, and allot of info… It can be sort of intimidating considering the amount of it all but i suggest reading it one post at a time :), it’s a classic thread with loads of fantastic knowledge to offer)

This you can say is it’s big brother

And this is what it became, a master piece , plasma protocol is no longer for sale but it is included within this

4 Likes

I just wanted to add, there’s also an NFT called The Endocriner that was private but recently got made public, which may help you. The details of the project have not be publicized but its name implies a complete rejuvenation and optimal functionality of the endocrine system (not to take anything away from the brilliant free fields that are available).

Maybe @Shivy-SzN can shed some light?

Wishing you the best my friend.

5 Likes

Oh man, this is all you need, forget everything else, if you can afford that bro… You’re set!!

Copies are limited for NFTs so it’s best to act fast

3 Likes

Wow, so many replies, I’ll only read like 2 or 3 and the rest tomorrow; thank you, @Drift and @GoddessesAndGod. :pray:

Drift,

Summary

I have not read how to create great stacks yet, at best I only had a peek. :sweat_smile:

1 Like