In an odd fix- help! (please)

@Eli yes; I jus feel bad that someone feels compelled to pull stunts like this though- because of course I am not the first.

so I know one thing about humans may indulge in the wrong choices as it produces some type of consequence that benefits them ( not always, but usually)
in this situation, because I am overwhelmed by the energy wrap that he’d try to clock on me I feel a little hesitant if I should, and no, this is not from an ego POV but more like ‘are you sure that’s a wise thing to do’ POV : To send or to not send forgiveness/ healing energy?
BUT I do not want an affiliation on any energetic level though to him, BUT by me sending compassionate healing energy- well aren’t I doing that (affiliating to what I don’t want)? I want to cut the cord, first and fore most.

Because one action, as much as we’d like to think, cannot define an individual…right? But in this case, he is choosing, (he has enough self awareness in knowing he has a disturbed mental state).
If anyone can understands what I mean, I’d appreciate advise again lol:
I understand my job is not to save others, I am learning that, but if humanity is us helping one another, helping our soul sisters and brothers, aren’t I, who already understands this, need to push my ego to the side and send him (a one time) healing thing? But I won’t if anyone thinks that binds me to that energy, even a sliver.

Thank you

6 Likes

PS: Also, this sounds funny but I think this is encouraging news: ive come to notice younger men are much more appropriate to me than older men are. It’s a trend I’ve picked up-and I really do think it’s the younger generations (and no I am not meaning to categorize older generations as ignorant- bare with me!), are learning the importance of respect and consent; they are doing the work to stop ignorance and stupidity from remaining as the status quo; that the light in humanity still exists, and in fact, seems stronger in its collective growth, particularly with all these self-introspective/ healing tools available to the world, than previously before! (Just wanted to add some positive, that’s all)

8 Likes

Tear gas in the eyes :dizzy_face: … if sir takes a wrong step on this last day…

Seriously the best and easiest solution is not to go back.

Find another practitioner in this field or look at the acu field suggested in the previous posts if it might be right for you :slightly_smiling_face:.

I am very glad to hear that you cancelled all appointments with him and will go a different route from now on :+1: You made the right choice :slight_smile:

Yes, Captain always sees what we need and has us covered :pray: :sob: :heart:

I think I know what you mean.

If you end up sending him healing energy, maybe afterwards, listen to etheric cord cutter, energy body and aura deep cleaning and aura and energy body repair (a field that has helped me tremendously personally btw).

Actually as I was typing my response, I did feel compassion for him also. But it was not the time and maybe not even place to go into that; I did also not want to confuse you further. Of course, I see him. He could just be “confused”, making wrong choices. BUT that does not mean that his wrong choices are harmless or permissible either. In fact, you are saving both of you from potentially worse and from those wrong choices harming you both for life by never going there again, so here you are already doing something to stir also his life, at least in the short run and regarding this situation with you, away from a less favorable direction.

It’s good to remain somewhat compassionate, but with a healthy boundary. Safety first. Also, fill your own cup first, because if it’s empty, you cannot help others fill theirs (I forgot who said this originally, sorry, but it’s not from me). So make sure you are alright and safe, before you help others.

Maybe this will make him realize that he acted wrongly. Maybe he won’t find out that this was the reason that you stopped going, or maybe he will not care and not do introspection and will so do this again with another person. But that is his choice and it will lead him to where it does and where he needs to go to learn the lesson. It is good that you kept your path right in this way.

I’m sure he has reasons or a background, choices he made or things that were done to him and things he was taught as well as things he was not taught, which all made him who he is today and the choices he makes. This is the case for all of us. Those of us who make better choices are fortunate to have had better teachers and opportunities on our paths that kept us from going down a non-glorious road. Or, we already made those mistakes, went through the consequences, learned, and made the choice to grow from it. I catch myself making mistakes, even though I am already trying to put a lot of effort into avoiding them oftentimes. It’s been eye-opening how sometimes I try so hard and think I’m doing my best, yet I still manage to mess up somewhat or with someone. We are all humans.

So there is some compassion for him from me but only to a certain degree, which is okay, I think. I have more compassion for you in this case. But I don’t condemn him either. He can change eventually, he can see it possibly at some point. But I think it is not worth that much thought and energy for your position. You are not responsible for fixing him. You are responsible for fixing yourself (I say “you” but I also mean this applying to everyone in general), then try to do some good on your way if you can, but in balance, meaning, at least personally, I feel you don’t have any obligation to him or to go out of your way big time at this point. If you send him healing then this is however very kind and compassionate of you and I don’t think it’s wrong. It is not my place to say what is best, that’s something everyone has to figure out themselves and when being in such a situation. But oftentimes they say, forgiveness is the best way to move on well. I feel like sending healing thoughts, and then letting go of it fully and moving on, sounds very good and healthy. Holding onto a grudge usually is not so good, but it all depends on how you truly feel. You said your blood was boiling so definitely, honor all your emotions in the process.

I would hope for you that you can move on in the best possible way for you. But long story short, I do not think it’s a bad idea to secretly send him healing, if you feel this is what you really want to do and feel ready for it. And if you listen to the three audios and possibly a few more after, I think you should be fine in terms of cutting a continuing connection. But I am not an expert, so that’s just what I would assume :slight_smile:

:heart:

4 Likes

Thank you Kay :)

2 Likes

remember you have boundaries and he needs to stay professional and keep the relationship professional!

one needs to be comfortable with any of their healers to allow healing.

1 Like

The guy is beyond the acceptable, not a healty relationshop patient-therapist.
Just move to another theraphist.