In hospital asking for your healing support

You are welcome. I also asked for your protection from the extraneous energies of the hospital. Please keep us posted. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve sent you my Pegasus, Nestling and asked Royal Cobra to help you as well.

Get well soon :star:

4 Likes

Here is a visual representation offering blessings and healing for Nytor. This serene and spiritual scene is designed to evoke a sense of peace, renewal, and connection with nature, reflecting themes of purification, growth, hope, and transformation. May it bring a sense of calm and positive energy.

5 Likes

This image captures the essence of support and healing blessings, surrounding Nytor with a circle of friends from the forum community. Each friend is collectively offering a sense of unity, hope, and communal support to bring comfort and a sense of connectedness.

6 Likes

I spoke a prayer and asked for help and healing for you.

The web says PCP pneumonia is caused by a yeast like fungus. Maybe “fungus destroyer” (only on Odysee at the moment) or “The smart hulda zapper” could complement the medical treatment?

2 Likes

Sent my small army

4 Likes

@Nytor I’ve prayed for the angels to kindly tend to your healing and recovery, may their presence bring comfort and divine protection as well. :angel: :white_heart:

3 Likes

I know I don’t get the chance to speak to much on the forums anymore, but I sincerely am touched by your kindness and support. Bless all of you and since earlier I felt lighter but still on oxygen anytime I get up or make big movement my oxygen goes down. Posting from my phone so apologies about the errors.

I truly appreciate the loving example of the healing you’re sending my way.

3 Likes

Thanks for allowing us to help you, Nytor. I am sure it is a genuine pleasure for all of us. :slight_smile:
Youre welcome 2

1 Like

Sent help! Feel better soon! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

@Nytor sent help also! Hope you get better soon

Listen to angelic intercession and ask for help also.

3 Likes

Just wanted to come on and update you guys ever since you guys sent healing help I’ve been improving and I was released home today finallly after 12 days in the hospital and wanted to say my deepest appreciation for your support thank you.

I still have a way to recover as I can barely move without expending energy and losing oxygen but getting there…. Thank you sooo sooo much guys.

Bless you all.

10 Likes

Thanks for updating us Nytor. Glad you are mending.

Nytor, the image of a special garden of healing has been created for you. This tranquil sanctuary, bathed in soft sunlight and vibrant with the beauty of nature, is a place for rejuvenation and peace. As you gaze upon this garden, imagine yourself walking its winding paths, surrounded by the gentle scents of roses, lilies, and lavender.

The tranquil pond at the center, with its gentle ripples, reflects the serenity of the environment, inviting you to pause and reflect. The presence of fluttering butterflies and birds adds a sense of life and renewal, symbolizing the ever-present opportunity for transformation and growth.

This garden is a metaphor for the healing journey – full of beauty, moments of contemplation, and the nurturing presence of nature. Allow this image to be a reminder of the peace and healing that can be found in nature and within yourself. It’s a space where you can connect with your inner self, find clarity, and restore your spirit.

6 Likes

Bless You and have a Speedy and Best Recovery. :pray:

2 Likes

How’s it going at home, @Nytor? :slight_smile:

1 Like

At least at home now I’m getting more rest but just don’t understand this whole little bit of movement and my oxygen dropping and my heartbeat racing thing never in my life have I been one to be winded or exhausted by just the slightest standing up……

But it is getting better…. I was careless and let my CD4 count drop to 50 before I went into the hospital and that’s how this all came about by stopping medications for my hiv 7 months ago…. I have since resumed new medicine so I guess it’s a matter of time to regain immune defense. I did start using immunity super charger which I hope helps otherwise I’m not sure how else or what fields to use to boost my CD4 count now that I’m on meds again. I apologize if it’s TMI but I felt it necessary since you guys have been so amazing and kind. And I’m very grateful to have you all in my experience.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing with us! Just keep us posted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will PM you.

Okay , not sure exactly where to find this private message thing , people have been telling me but I’m not sure where this is

Just click on his name and message him.