Increase Your Height by Divine Blessings

This 15-minute-long subliminal contains affirmations to make you rapidly grow to your desired height.It also contains a coherent energy block based on the affirmations on it. This is necessary as pure subliminals are too entropic and usually make you feel too tired, hungry and thirsty (this is especially true for height subliminals)There is also a mini-booster to make you experience faster results, so the classic detox symptoms may appear in a mild way (weird dreams etc)Remember that as you grow in height your energy body grows with you, and this can be quite demanding. Drink enough water and keep yourself well fed. I recommend using it for at least 1 hour a day.

By Divine Blessings

13 Likes

Who is Divine Blessings?

I don’t actually know. On the website the creator was listed as Divine Blessings. I think you can sell your own audios on the soumdweave website. Also keep in mind this field is a subliminal and not a morphic field, so you need earphones to listen from.

3 Likes

You should put it in another category at least, and add in the title that it’s not sapien medicine to not confuse ppl

9 Likes

:point_up:

Lol, I got happy for a second, Then I realised

Well it still might be from sapien medicine, it’s listed on the soumdweave, so who knows :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

100% Not sapien lol. Because I understood the description :rofl:. Sapien talks in old english. lol

8 Likes

True :slight_smile: I changed the description :point_up_2:

1 Like

Just seen this. The sellers have profiles, nice.

1 Like

Not the good category, it should be in classified man :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I changed it to classified, didn’t know which one was the best suited

4 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in Discussion for other channels thread?

1 Like

I think it fits to classified

“Classified:
Classifieds section for people to sell tags, pendants or other metaphysical products”

6 Likes

@repperfreak
Hey repper :)
We are also requesting you edit the title,
More specifically, mention it’s another creator / their name as it will help folks out

(Side Note; I personally thought that was the name of a DW audio- like similar that of the GumRoad release, “Blessings of St.Biceps” and I was puzzled for a moment haha)

3 Likes

@SammyG maybe there can be another category for 3rd party Soundweave sellers or something
I guess that’s something that’s okay to be advertised on the forum as it’s sold on the platform, but should probably be kept separate somehow

6 Likes

i recommend a verified check mark to only Dream’s product.

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter anymore… I tried to do something good and open this thread because none did it before… Unfortunately people don’t seem to be grateful as this thread was flagged by the community.
I’m disappointed on the level of appreciation here…

16 Likes

Yeah flagging it really is kinda cringe

11 Likes

Some are just literally hostile towards other makers even tho would act like saint in public. And even dream doesn’t have any problem if anyone posts about them or they post about their product but these few people do. I know who did it and who did knows too but I’d just say stop with this mentality.

11 Likes

Exactly @Beast @Azin

I’m glad you share the same opinion :+1:t2:

6 Likes