Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production: New Release

I’ve been researching plasmalogens for the past couple days and still for some reason I’m confused on what they are or what they do, I’m seeing a lot of things leading me to say that this is better for the brain and nervous system, so why would it be targeted to the pancreas, liver, etc.?

1 Like

Brain is there

2 Likes

Nah ik brain is there lol, it’s what I said, it’s better for people with neurological problems, but I’m wondering how it effects the pancreas

This is far too good to let it go unnoticed…

Plasmologens: are critical phospholipids that are in your membranes; they aren’t just any lipids through. Lipids have many different qualities
based on the fat molecules within them.

Plasmalogens contain the fish oil molecule DHA at position number two, which helps make them incredibly liquid, so their first property is

1. their super liquid, which allows proteins embedded in them to move very freely, which allows them to move quickly and helps your brain think quickly.

useful feature

1. they can shapeshift; they can change their shape. You don’t realize this is critically important until you think about having a synapse in your brain. Which has a vesicle of neurotransmitters and that vesicle has to fuse with the membrane to put it to put its own neurotransmitter out into the cleft that requires shapeshifting. So you can’t just have any old molecule that sits there rigid you have to have something that’s willing to change shape Plasmalogens do that.

The most important property is:

1. A precious vinyl ether bond that turns out to be at the end of the plasma allergens on the outside of the membrane which and it happens to soak up peroxide now peroxide gets made when you’ve got a damaged cell and your mitochondria are putting out reactive oxygen species and you’ve got to soak it up it’s a dangerous compound the problem is it keeps being passed on from one to next to the next to the next you need something to stop it. Plasmalogens stop it.

Fantastic in fact they represent some 70 of your ability to neutralize reactive oxygen species in your body which makes them vulnerable over time as they get used up. Here’s the crux they get used up because we’re living in an oxidizing world, and you’re getting older, and what we now know is you go from a state of where you’re healthy with normal healthy Plasmalogens to a state where you are in a prodroma state where you are no longer as robust in your redundancy, and then you get an illness.

The problem is the illness represents the third state you can’t recover from the illness, and all we can do is put band-aids on it. We have not been different able to recover that, but the plasmalogens are decreased for 10 to 15 years before the illness happens so there’s a period of time when you’re gradually using up your plasmalogens when you can make an intervention and recover them.

Plasmalogens might be the next massive intervention in healthcare, but we already have it here, folks.

18 Likes

I don’t know if I understood correctly, but could it be said that plasmalogens work like stem cells, repairing damaged areas, but through a different mechanism and also have antioxidant capacity in the mitochondria?

4 Likes

whatever this guy says is a mystery to me.

this tells all, no correlation to DHA( Docosahexaenoic acid),its DHAP( Dihydroxyacetone phosphate), no shapeshift abilities like a vampire to wolf.Made by choline naturally, it doesn’t wait diseases to form this enables a natural pathaway your body already got.See here, if you have anything disease related it’s good audio.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/plasmalogen

1 Like

@admins merge maybe

1 Like

Bro thank you for bringing my attention to this gem. :pray:t3:I started using it especially cuz I found Plasmalogens are affected by sleep deprivation.

7 Likes

I told my very smart, very open-minded doctor about this and I know he’s here learning. He’s witnessed me go from a frazzled anxious single mother with PTSD to someone who is in absolute perfect heath, shapeshifted, regenerated teeth, and have healthiest skin from stem cells. My PTSD non-existent. My PMS nowhere near as extreme as my moods were. My bloodwork actually showed an overabundance of red blood cells. I’m 40 years old looking 20 years old. He doesn’t even know how to take this except to believe.
Source

8 Likes

“Collectively, these data demonstrate the loss of plasmalogens during both sepsis and SARS-CoV-2 infection. This study also indicates plasma plasmalogens should be considered in future studies as biomarkers of infection and as prognostic indicators for sepsis and COVID-19 outcomes.”

8 Likes

I find this mandatory for anything related to the body: health and physical changes. After studying about Plasmalogens it became a powerful match with “Aura and Energy body repair” to have faster results in my body. My brain feels enhanced. More energy. Smarter focus. It’s a free all in one, I’m grateful about this field.

15 Likes

Sounds amazing,thank you for sharing that!

3 Likes

ChatGPT: Plasmalogens are a type of lipid molecule found in the membranes of cells and play an important role in cell communication and function. They are particularly important in the brain and heart, where they are involved in the release of neurotransmitters and contribute to healthy nerve function and myelin creation.

Several scientific studies have shown that plasmalogen levels are low in people with neurodegenerative diseases such as multiple sclerosis. This suggests that plasmalogens may play an important role in maintaining healthy nerve function and preventing neurodegeneration.

Plasmalogens are a class of phospholipids, which are fat molecules found in the membranes of cells and organelles in our body. They are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and contain a unique ether bond instead of the usual ester bond. This structure gives plasmalogens unique properties, including high oxidative stability and fluidity in membranes.

Plasmalogens are especially important in organs and tissues with high metabolic activity, such as the brain, heart, liver, kidneys and lungs. They are involved in the regulation of cell growth, cell differentiation and cell death, and play important roles in cell membrane function, signal transduction and vesicular transport.

Low plasmalogen levels in the body are associated with several diseases, including neurodegenerative disorders, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. There is evidence that increasing the intake of certain nutrients, such as choline, may help increase the levels of plasmalogens in the body. Research into the role of plasmalogens in health is ongoing and there is still much that is not known about this fascinating class of fat molecules.

Plasmalogens have several potential benefits for our body, including:

*Antioxidant properties: Plasmalogens contain an unsaturated fatty acid that helps protect our cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. This can help prevent or slow down the progression of certain diseases.
*Brain function: Plasmalogens are highly concentrated in the brain, where they play a crucial role in maintaining the structure and function of neurons. Studies suggest that plasmalogens may help improve memory and cognitive function, and may even have a protective effect against Alzheimer’s disease.
*Heart health: Plasmalogens have been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease. They may also help reduce levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, which are risk factors for heart disease.
*Immune system function: Plasmalogens have been found to help regulate the immune system, which can help prevent infections and other diseases.
*Skin health: Plasmalogens are also found in the skin, where they help maintain its integrity and elasticity. Studies have suggested that plasmalogens may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
*Eye health: Plasmalogens are important components of the retina, the part of the eye responsible for detecting light and transmitting visual information to the brain. Research has suggested that plasmalogens may help protect against age-related macular degeneration, a leading cause of vision loss in older adults.
*Athletic performance: Plasmalogens have been found to improve endurance and exercise performance in athletes, potentially by improving the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to muscles.
*Metabolic health: Plasmalogens may also play a role in regulating metabolism and blood sugar levels, and may be helpful in managing conditions such as diabetes.
*Anti-inflammatory properties: Plasmalogens have been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help reduce inflammation in the body and prevent or manage inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, asthma, and inflammatory bowel disease.
*Neuroprotection: Plasmalogens have been found to protect against brain injury caused by strokes, traumatic brain injury, and other types of damage.
*Fertility: Plasmalogens have been found to be important for the development and function of sperm and may play a role in fertility.
*Cancer prevention: Studies have suggested that plasmalogens may have anticancer effects by inducing cell death in cancer cells, inhibiting tumor growth, and reducing inflammation.

12 Likes

Has anyone stuck to this field successfully and can report back?
Can this be listened more than 3x? Has anyone looped this?:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I used this field for about a month straight and my overall health improved majorly and so did my ability to use more fields. This is one of my favorite health fields.

And no, do not loop. I used it 4x once and felt overloaded.

13 Likes

take care bro :pray:

1 Like

That’s so good to hear! Were you listening for something specific?
Also,can you recommend one field that would cover ALL health issues? When they are minor but hard to diagnose especially. Just something to restore you to perfect health.

1 Like

What was this from? The link is now invalid =)

I read and liked that comment on YouTube before it was removed. :slightly_smiling_face:
Zen has linked it and no longer available.

2 Likes

Thank you for clearifying! Powerful field if it helped with all that <3