Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production

Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production

Plasmalogens are membrane components involved with neurotransmitter release. Very critical and found in high concentrations in the heart and brain, also very important for proper nerve functioning and myelin creation. They help cells communicate and function. Several scientific studies show plasmalogen levels are low in people with neurodegenerative diseases like multiple sclerosis. Here in this field, the process of its creation in enhanced via direct nutrient absorption and stimulation of the Biosynthesis pathways involved. This targets, brain, heart, liver, pancreas and nervous system. Use 2 - 3 times per use for best results.

Crypto Nfts https://crypto.com/nft/profile/dreamw…

Venly Nfts https://venly.market/collection/Sapie…

33 Likes

@maTata @anon7543466 and tag others who need
look at this!!!

13 Likes

Thank you for noting :hugs:
This is really an incredibly important area. I read the description and am already in anticipation and delight. Thank you, Captain, you’re a wish-granting wizard :two_hearts:

19 Likes

I played this 3x and felt it in my right hand. First l had a numbing feeling, then l felt nerves firing from the centre of my palm until the tips of each finger.

Thank you, Captain, this is awesome!

17 Likes

https://www.todaysgeriatricmedicine.com/archive/SO19p6.shtml

Along with studies from these patients, experiments with animals and model systems have suggested a number of potential functions of plasmalogens. One of the prominent features of plasmalogen deficiency is an intolerance to stress. This suggests that plasmalogens may play a role as sacrificial antioxidants, by which they are damaged in a way that mitigates the overall damage to the cell.1 An alternative model is that plasmalogens can function in signaling pathways to activate the appropriate response to elevated damage within the cells

Without plasmalogens, all cells are more likely to die. It’s not clear why that is, but it’s known that cells are better able to survive stresses with the appropriate amount of plasmalogens.

18 Likes

Wow! As always you are :star::star::star::star::star:! Thank you for this for everything you do all the time for everyone.
Really pushes my buttons when people doubt you/frequencies- when you do so much for everyone out of the goodness of your heart. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, and again, and again you are amazing!

7 Likes

The beat… It’s one of the most unique beats I’ve ever heard, i wouldn’t have been able to imagine anything like it, it’s fire man

The sounds, the rhythm, everything, it’s just so unique man it’s genius, it’s ahead of it’s time, like Beethoven but in the year 3000

I’m sad i can only listen 3 times lol

12 Likes

But unlike the weight gainer you at least don’t have to worry about getting too fat with this beat.

1 Like

Hahaha you remembered! Man that beat was fire as hell too man! lol

Sapien be making some classics man

1 Like

Use the servitor and tell him to block it

:eyes:

1 Like

Ye I’m really thankful for that. Otherwise I’d be listening to static noise the whole day. I wouldn’t mind but quality music with the fields is nice too.

2 Likes

Ohh that’s actually a great idea! Imma do it right before i sleep

Ohhh nvm! @anon75552316 posted the original, imma listen to that, it really is a complex beat, i appreciate it’s intricacies!

Yeah can you imagine it was still rife tones and stuff like the old days lol like the original androstenol beat or the super metabolism boost, imagine listening to tones like that 24/7 lol I’d still be grateful but that’s probably going on on an alternate reality as we speak haha what a trip

5 Likes
4 Likes

This seems to function as an antioxidant in a fundamental way.
Plasminogen reduces lipid peroxidation (free radicals) from UNsaturated cell membranes .

This also seems to increase my hunger and cause hypoglycemia, so I guess its stimulating metabolism .

(Plasmalogens protect unsaturated lipids against UV-induced oxidation in monolayer - PubMed)

4 Likes

Thank you for making this Dreamweaver,
this will help many.

I am listening X3/day.
I very much notice this in my brain, a sort of bubbling feeling.

16 Likes

nah this one is youtube library mostly :)

14 Likes

Soaks up peroxide and imp points from 3:45 What Are Plasmalogens? 1 SD 480p - YouTube
https://prodrome.com/ excellent alternative field to a seemingly good but pricey supplement

1 Like

See also

Seems interesting
never noticed this field until reupload

here some more information I found

A small rate of lipid peroxidation (reactions at fatty acid double bonds) is good for appropriate cellular signaling.

A high rate of lipid peroxidation based on the presence of too many fatty acids with too many double bonds seems to overwhelm cellular signaling (bad thing) and appears to initiate cell damage and potential disease states.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ketoscience/comments/flchy3/lipid_peroxidation_production_metabolism_and/

Im still try figuring out how helpful it is but seems like it boost body sustainablity

2 Likes