Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

When the water is charged, does it last 24 hours?

4 Likes

IME, yes.

7 Likes

According to my computer, this is my most played music :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:. If I combined the play count from my computer and my phones, it would be over 1000 times. I remember this was among the first fields I downloaded when I joined Patreon. I never forgot to charge my water because my stomach was so sensitive that drinking normal water would hurt, while the charged one felt so soft inside. A few days ago, I tried not to charge my water. I had no problem anymore in my stomach, but I didnā€™t like how the water tasted.

Talking about the taste, my brother was staying with me last month. I always had my charged water in a pitcher, and my brother would drink from different bottles. One day, he drank the water from my pitcher, and after that, he kept drinking my charged water. He didnā€™t know that the water was charged, but he seemed to be enjoying it :yum:.

28 Likes

So, as I said early in this thread I own a small restaurant business and I started charging the water there. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a little story to share with you friends:

Thereā€™s this lady who frequented my place with her husband some years ago. She seems that kind of people who are like rocks: expression cold. And at the same time I could see she was noble and polite. One Sunday some years ago, I donā€™t know exactly how many maybe 3 or more, after I handed her her coffee after the meal, she said - as it was nothing - ā€œ okay, thanks child. Now I need to get on my way to hospital to have surgery, I have cancer. ā€œ
I am deeply empathetic and felt her struggle inside. I looked her with all my attention and said: ā€œIt will be okay, donā€™t worry. Iā€™ll pray for youā€. And at that moment she started crying. Like, after my words she could allow herself to feel that pain.

Well, time went by and I had news that she was still alive. But since that day I never saw her again in the street or she never returned to my restaurant.
Now all of a sudden, about a month or so ago, her husband appeared in my restaurant to have their meal packed to eat at home. I mean itā€™s like they (her) sensed there was more about the food, than a ā€œnormalā€ food there.
I use the audio almost every day there and it charges the water present in the food as well, the daily pot of soup, desserts, etc.

And plus I can see that she never forgot about me or my words for her that day. As one day her husband handed me a box of chocolates with a card from her. He said, my wife sent this for youā€¦ I was so deeply touched.

Last time that her daughter and husband went there to pick the meal, I asked: ā€œOh, and how is your mommy doing these days?ā€ She said, she is doing a little better actually, I was just commenting that precisely with my father! Thank you.ā€

Itā€™s a wonderful thing to help other people. And itā€™s impressive how people are instinctively guided to something that might help them too.

Thanks again for all those gifts @Captain_Nemo :pray:t2:

34 Likes

Wow! idk why but tears started welling up in my eyes and I got really emotional reading this. In a good way tho :slightly_smiling_face:.

15 Likes

Wow, amazing Bali! Glad it touched you deeply that way. We resonate with each others deep emotions indeed. :pray:t2:

14 Likes

20 Likes

Geeā€¦ If I hadnā€™t already cried out my lungs this morning (for constructive educational purposes hehe), Iā€™d end up like Bali :* My eyes may be dry right now but my heart is juicy.

You are a Starshiny Lioness, you already know that. Iā€™ll never forget the comfort you gave to me last winter. So I totally recognize you in that wonderful anecdote. Iā€™ll visit your magical restaurant someday.

:star2:ā€¦

12 Likes

:star_struck::blush:

Thanks _OM!

12 Likes

:hugs:

Thanks friend! Very happy to read that, you will be very welcome :star2:

11 Likes

Same haha

Well i cry for everything lol but this was a deeply heartfelt story :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Had the genius idea of looping this 3 times on one bottle of water for detox purposes after getting my vaccine. Tomorrow should be fun :grimacing:

Edit: Was not fun :neutral_face: giphy

11 Likes

Just came across this thread , yeah am pretty late for this party :sweat_smile:, and while reading through it dawned onto me , what if we charged with this field the water contained in a copper vessel/ drink ware ā€¦.cause copper has the highest conductivity in terms of electricity thus energy , so the water in it will be super potently charged with this field :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:, canā€™t wait to try it :smiley:

2 Likes

If you let this play near a crystal would it charge it?

1 Like

I charged some juice for a few days once a day. I think it gives it more life.
Felt like all the ingredients became fresher. You know the difference between fresh juice and one that stood for a while somewhere? Like that but the difference when you plasma the once stale juice and let it stay for a while it gets fresher again but that takes a bit of time I think. So that the energy can work on everything.

6 Likes

looooooool

I took 2 cups filled with bottled water and played Plasma Drink Charger x2 (15min) to only one of them. The other one was in a different room, separated by doors, walls, ceiling. And I measured the conductivity with TSD&EC Water Multimeter.

The result: no change in electrical conductivity and same as the control.
So it seems this audio doesnā€™t work?

Update: Even after 12h of looping the audio still no change.

Are you playing it with the water bottle sealed or open bottle?

Is the cup covered or it left open while Infusing it?

Do those things make a difference?

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve read this thread through but I donā€™t recall those things making a difference.

I read it somewhere that it mentioned about when you charge it make sure the cup is open. So that they field can easily enter the water molecules.

I forgot who said it but itā€™s one of the mod

2 Likes