Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

I am testing to see if it can help programm water by using Intention repeater so i can get stoned by drinking water.First test seems successful,too bad I also got post stoned down effect(energy is drained and I feel sleepy)

2 Likes

But im sure it will charge the butter if you make some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

5 Likes

you all donā€™t cook or have restaurants or anything?
i mean, charge up all the water you need for cooking,
or how about a pot of soupā€¦ with all the ingredients becoming negentropic
soā€¦ negentropic raw materials (vitamins/minerals/proteins) to maintain and sustain your body.
Lots of implications here.

60 Likes

I run a restaurant and do all the cooking for my family at home. Since yesterday I started charging the water and food at my restaurant and playing plasma flower for all the costumers there :). Iā€™ve noticed something already. The vibes immediately risen with the people. The shift was even ā€œpalpableā€. I imagine (or not lol) the effects in the long run!

Thanks for all you do. No words are enough tbh.

51 Likes

100000 pts for @Star!!!

/actual footage of @Star 's restaurant after playing Plasma Flower and Plasma Drink/

37 Likes

Thanks @_OM! :smile:

14 Likes

Ooh, definitely donā€™t need help with that in this warm tropical climes Iā€™m in

7 Likes

Imagine everybody is leaving after their meal with more life and some increase in health.

thank you

51 Likes

Thank you.

Itā€™s an honor.

31 Likes

Well it seems to have made me really awake so no plasma water for me 2 hours before sleep

10 Likes

Now now we know, if there is a Sapien celebration, where we are all goingā€¦ :partying_face: :partying_face:

@Starā€™s restaurant!

31 Likes

Ahaha sure! It would be an awesome celebration!! :grinning:

12 Likes

Now i can drink pure milk.

14 Likes

I think this is my favorite new health/longevity related field. It really makes my water so strong it even has a sweetness to it the last time I drank it. It charges me instantly more than any of the other audios Iā€™ve tried. Itā€™s so strong that it makes me hungry for a while after I drink it. I think it really boosts my system so Iā€™m immediately requiring more so I eat more. I

15 Likes

Yep!

12 Likes

Yeah I definitely noticed a sweetness as well

10 Likes

First time, charge water for 3 hours and for now I do not notice anything that everyone says

:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

2 Likes

I just noticed that, amazing feeling!
It also boosted my motivation.

6 Likes

Bre, can I recommend you work on your awareness. Maybe there is change happening but youā€™re not aware.

Also detach yourself from the results others are getting.

13 Likes

You donā€™t need 3 hours. I did about 15 minutes and that made it super potent.

8 Likes