Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

Noo its actually super humid but toooo hot plus the sea salt in the air so u still need to drink water all day and use more body lotion

1 Like

Oh yeah, that sea salt in the air makes your skin really dry. And if it is too hot, it feels like itā€™s burning. Canā€™t abuse that PRP field though :laughing:

2 Likes

Ladies!! Add some original Plasma, the one from Youtube, to alllll your hair and skin products! Iā€™m talking shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, oils, body lotion, shower gel, skin serums, skin care, even makeup, toner, eve-ry-THING!
(wow we use a lot of products! :ā€™D)
This + the light one has been my new silky glossy glaze ;)
Plus, the effects it has on my hair has been nothing short of miraculous! Only thing is you gotta be a little more consistent with it.

20 Likes

That sounds interesting. Like Korean glass skin you mean? Would be really cool to have that without so much investment on skincare hahaha

6 Likes

When taking a shower do you just play the song while the water is running or do you have a bathtub?

This explains the recent trips to the bathroom these past few daysā€¦ :woman_facepalming:t3: :sweat_smile:

So I wasnā€™t imagining the water tasting sweet.

Doing these ASAP. :wink:

Thanks for this wonderful creation, Captain! :heart:

13 Likes

18 Likes

I am playing the song while the water is running. Cold bathtub wouldnā€™t be fun :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is exactly right

3 Likes

Is there any idea of like, the relevancy of positioning water bottles relative to the speaker? And say I have like a bunch of them, would I be able toā€¦ bundle them together, sit the speaker about a foot or so from them and play it at max volume and they all get equally (or close to it) affected?

Yes thats ok. Itll work.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks :D

2 Likes

Tonight before dinner, I loaded 7.9 Ā° canned beer with this pitch; delicious taste, much lighter than the
5 Ā° beer we usually drink. Note that this beer that I uploaded has a whiskey aftertaste, but nevertheless it is very happy to drink. My wife noticed this too, and in fact she drank more glasses.
Phenomenal

6 Likes

image image image image

Water is the easiest to be influenced with the vibration and energy of intention, aura, and in this case morphic fields even more created to do just that.

4 Likes

Yes but still try to get the best you can not like from the sink haha

spring water is always your best option, but purified water is fine. depending where you live, tap water is sometimes okay but should be avoided whenever possible.

1 Like

trueā€¦ thatā€™s why you want to get bottled spring water if you can and not just ā€œpurified waterā€ - also a lot of purified water brands add in fluoride. you can find a list online of all the brands that add it

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been drinking plasma water for 2+ weeks now. I feel like my body is undergoing changes but canā€™t explain it. Its aiding the body to restore to optimal functionality?

5 Likes

Of course this what it is exactly doing inside your whole body:

8 Likes

Hahahaha spot on! Thats exactly what i trying to describe :hugs:

2 Likes