Inner Beauty Reflected Outward 2.0

Description:

The programming in this does exactly what it says, it reflects your inner beauty outwards, what this means is that everything that is beautiful about you, will be strengthened and infused within your being. The part of you that interacts with the outside world, to the outside world you will appear to be a lot more beautiful.

16 Likes

Testimonials on YouTube:

Keywords for search

self love self acceptance beauty within exemplifying the self

Keywords

realization self true self hummingbird flower beautiful inner qualities compliments accepting

11 Likes

Try focusing / meditating / keeping this mandala “Inner Beauty” with you

5 Likes

A flower doesn’t ask if it’s beautiful or not. It just blooms.

12 Likes

#Comments:

profile_pic

Flossy Archibeque15 days ago

Why, why, why does trying to listen to this one make me dizzy and lightheaded? Do I give people headaches? Is this what happens if you listen to this and you don’t have any inner beauty? I didn’t think I was that bad of a person but Idk.

profile_pic

Brunhilde von Eisland6 months ago

12.12 Uhr und ich höre es das erstemal…ich freue mich wenn meine wahre Schönheit nach aussen kommt…vielen dank :pray:t2::heart::pray:t2:

profile_pic

SADITTY PRINCESS SUBS7 months ago

Listen count:
1 :hibiscus:

profile_pic

Fritzi Witzi8 months ago

Does it actually enhance physical beauty too though? Or just make you feel better about yourself and raise your vibe

profile_pic

Fritzi Witzi8 months ago (edited)

To the outside world you’ll appear more beautiful but what about yourself? Does it also make yourself feel more beautiful and more confident?

profile_pic

Rain Fall8 months ago

AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER:
I am fully completely entirely totally
in alignment with my heart and soul and purpose
and passion and joy and bliss.
I’m now living my ideal dream life
of miraculous magic.

profile_pic

Elodie8 months ago

can i hear this ??although I can’t speak English :thinking:

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

gratitudeINthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTamen :sparkling_heart::100::pray::sunny::pie::rainbow::apple::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

KatErina9 months ago

My face was tingling towards the end :blush::heart:

profile_pic

StarSeed31210 months ago

This has got to be one of my top videos . honestly I can’t live without anything you post. But this is really helpful and great. thank you isn’t enough.

profile_pic

Deborah MacKinnon10 months ago

I don’t get how it hard to listen to. Maybe that is inner ugliness rearing it’s head?!

profile_pic

Faziaha year ago

MERCI :heart:
C est SI BEAU​:deciduous_tree::pray:Reflet de la NATURE​:sunflower::cherry_blossom::sun_with_face:
GRATITUD AND BLESSINGS DEAR DREAMER :pray::dove::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitudedreamseeds✨

profile_pic

Cold_messa year ago

Hi dream, I have a question… I bought Entwining Worlds of Beauty audio and it’s description says ‘the Inner beauty will come on the surface in the process.’
So, do I have to listen to this audio separately Or Entwining one is enough?

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude​:blush::pray::heart::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

profile_pic

VitaminLifea year ago

This is shockingly the best field ive ever gotten in tune with. I love dancing and i dont really express that publicly just when im wlone i dance even though sometimes i would love to vibe with the music in the cafe or somewhere elses i just couldnt. After listening for almost a week, i always have funny fulfilling dreams, always laugh and dancing the moments im still between waking up and sleeping( even dream of flying) thats so cool and i have come to accepted my every flaws that my ego thinks is imperfection. Im in love with my whole being, thank you sapien, doesnt matter people like me or not, i just do whatever my inner want to inflect outward.:tada:

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude​:blush::pray::heart::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::star::star::star::star::star::star:

profile_pic

Michael Nikolaia year ago

I enjoyed watching this video. But now, today, it was disrupted by advertising breaks (not those ads before the video started but during playing the video). What a pity.

profile_pic

Sunshine Raysa year ago

Is it supposed to be one single tone all the way through? Sounds odd.

profile_pic

Ana Macklisa year ago (edited)

I think this audio should help with physical appearance changes because for beauty to be reflected on the outside first it must felt on the inside :butterfly::crown::purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat::two_hearts::two_hearts:

profile_pic

Saffiaa year ago

Why would you make this so hard to listen to…? It’s slightly torturous. Why

profile_pic

Tisa Shakyaa year ago

Imagine getting uglier after listening to this​:skull::skull:

profile_pic

Athenaa year ago

Was literally affirming : my beauty is unmatched. And then this video shows up as I scroll on phone

profile_pic

iko sancheza year ago

Just want to say thank you dream seeds/sapien medicine :) God bless!

profile_pic

Margot Kia year ago

thank you

profile_pic

Zero Point a year ago (edited)

been lurking for a while in your channel. im blown away, thank you for all of these. i was skeptical about the whole frequency thing but things are improving for me in ways ive never experienced before. ive tried everything. this works. thank you again

profile_pic

Jeanette Koontza year ago

This vibe though…. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

profile_pic

Michelle Fernandeza year ago

Do you need to wear headphones ?

profile_pic

Bharti Sarwa2 years ago

Gratitude sapien for give us chance to meet our most beautiful true self. Thank you :hugs::gift_heart:

profile_pic

Bank of Meditations2 years ago

My little daughter started to come to mi every day saying that she loves me, before she didn’t do this so often. 2 weeks of listening 2 times a day

profile_pic

Elif K2 years ago

This recording makes me feel as if I’m so ugly that I need to endure this hard music to make me beautiful :joy:

profile_pic

Christopher Powell2 years ago

Imma play this til it break…

profile_pic

Victoria 2 years ago

Just had an experience with this like a bunch of ppl on here lol I asked my higher self to show me lots of hummingbirds today to cheer me up and let me know I’m guided safe etc and like 3 mins later this song came on and I looked at my phone and bam lol :heart:

profile_pic

Lisa Frequency2 years ago

Thank you for the way you unselfishly serve your fellow human.

profile_pic

DG G2 years ago

I believe people are seeing also more the beautiful things that are inside me. People have benn complimenting me so much at work

profile_pic

Zafar2 years ago

“I love myself , I love everyone , Everyone Loves me”

profile_pic

M A2 years ago (edited)

Love this monoton sounds…:):innocent::kissing_heart::revolving_hearts:
Feels Mentally clearer and more centered…

profile_pic

Saipul Anam2 years ago

Earphone or speaker?

profile_pic

neil cleghorn2 years ago

This and unconditional you, good combo y/n ?

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

So beautiful!:sparkles:

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen3 years ago

Thank you.A lot happening on forhead,third eye.:sunflower::footprints::heartbeat:

profile_pic

Blessed and Favored3 years ago

This video has an Ad in it…

profile_pic

Hemanth SivaKumar 1113 years ago

What does this exactly do? How it is similar to Supernaturally Handsome frequency from Quadible Integrity?

profile_pic

queendom ʚɞ3 years ago

This is awesome! so many subliminals focus on changing yourself while this one is focusing on amplifying and exalting the self that is already there. love it.

profile_pic

Arghavan3 years ago (edited)

Can you remove the ads, please? :speak_no_evil:

profile_pic

glory vee3 years ago

I feel it in my heart a lot I wonder what that means

profile_pic

Anti closed minded spirit3 years ago

Dreams seeds/sapien medicine, I can never truly express my dearest gratitude for the help you have given me. I came to your channels with a heavy angry heart and a cold energy from the pain if the past. Boom, four months later im close to healed. As a old soul/starseed, I’m grateful to get back to healing and have my high vibration back. No one truly knows what that means to me. Sending love and light where ever you are and to who needs it. :heart:

profile_pic

Smita Sangwan3 years ago

Sound is not very soothing to ears sapien…

profile_pic

Tesztuser HTC3 years ago

Hi Dream Seeds. I.m wondering how much time break I need to have to use an other programm ? Right after this or I need to have some minutes to let the frequency work ?

profile_pic

MsBlueRyan3 years ago (edited)

I just received my inner beauty dog tag necklace in the post today and am now wearing it. I will update progress here periodically. Thank you Dream Seeds xx
Update 1: I have been wearing necklace for 4 days. I have had lovely little things happen that have made me smile. For example, my relationships with people close to me have become more loving, and I am grateful for this. People have been listening to me more attentively. I feel so much more light vibey…I am loving so far…

profile_pic

Vanessa Romano3 years ago

Hello, how many times should it be listened for it to work?

profile_pic

pinkette3 years ago (edited)

Wow these ads in the middle of the vids are super annoying. Thanks YouTube :roll_eyes:

profile_pic

Love Life3 years ago

Sudden realization that I’m 13 people in one :grinning::joy:

profile_pic

Vida Maria Ixchel3 years ago

Who on earth can listen to such a horrible sound? I rather stay ugly in an ugly world, than violating myself!!! :-1:t2::100::-1:t2::100:

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

I love ‘the tools that make me love myself on energetic level’ path.

profile_pic

Antonella del negro3 years ago

Adoro i colibrì pare portino molta fortuna e sono bellissimi :smiley::smiley::smiley:

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician3 years ago

#nofap

profile_pic

aliceinclockworks3 years ago

Weird. First time listening, and I feel tingling in my face… Is that what should be expected? I use a lot of subliminals/frequency therapy but rarely get any physical sensations.

profile_pic

Larissa Altafim3 years ago

what does this do exactly honey? also, do you wanna be on my podcast? @dreamseeds

profile_pic

Megan Leiah4 years ago

I’m using this one for self love and acceptance, the acknowledgement that these beautiful things inside us are there, and feeling more at home in the body

profile_pic

Brooke Little4 years ago

As a recovering addict this honestly scares the shit out of me because I THINK I’m a beautiful person inside, but the disease of addiction has been lying to me for 30 years - telling me that I’m bad, that people don’t like me, and I’m not worth saving. I pray that my gut feeling is right and that I am who I think I am when I peel this shit all away :pray::heart:
Blessings to you all.

profile_pic

Deshani Akshila4 years ago

Did anyone get physical results from this one?

profile_pic

Girly pops4 years ago

Thank you! Love and light!!:heart::pray::heart:

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic4 years ago

hey sapien. is this permanent though?

profile_pic

Lulu Moo4 years ago

Well well well… if this is going to reflect my inner beauty outward, the world is gonna be shock at how gorgeous ppl see me haha :sunglasses::smirk:

profile_pic

Erika Csizmadia4 years ago

Unexpected result by 3rd time listening: headache dissolving, body relaxing, mind clearer. Feels good.

profile_pic

Anshima P Srivastava4 years ago

I listen to this with either Unconditional Love/Love Magnetism/ Angelic vibrations- any one playing simultaneously in another Tab. Is it okay, or should I listen to this as more of a stand-alone thing?

profile_pic

presmokan4 years ago

Listened to this and got complimented right after by two different girls, one both said I looked cute in glasses the older woman said I look very sexy wearing glasses :ok_hand:t5:

profile_pic

Gustavo Kim4 years ago

I love this, makes me feel so loved

profile_pic

Ranu Shrivastava4 years ago

Thanks a lot Dream Seeds for this amazing video. It’s a wonderful experience…feeling calm and relaxed… Started loving myself, which I think is very important…

profile_pic

Michael Scissorhands4 years ago

You and I are more beautiful than the thumbnail :roll_eyes:

profile_pic

toni collazo4 years ago

Thanks

profile_pic

Sarah Fara4 years ago

I just had a funny experience with this video that I would like to share. I had the water charger playing in the kitchen and left to another room where I had some different music playing. Suddenly out of the blue I had these thoughts coming to my head about how recently I have received a lot of compliments for my eyes (what I usually get complimented on the most) and suddenly instead of being happy about it I noticed that on some level I felt superangry about it… I know it’s ridiculous to feel angry about a compliment because of course it’s a nice thing to say but for some reason I felt fed up with it… like I DON’T CARE if people think my eyes are beautiful if they cannot see other things about me, too, about my personality rather than about the way I look… and I felt a lot of disappointment about how so often I feel like almost noone ever sees me for my inner qualities or at least doesn’t express it… then I walked into the kitchen and saw that this video was on. That made me laugh :)

profile_pic

Gabriela Peraza4 years ago

Hi !! I had listened to several audios of Sapien and this Chanel but this one in particular make me feel very unconfortable can some one tell me why??
Thanks

profile_pic

Oni Saifura4 years ago

Thankyou sapien@dreamseeds…

profile_pic

Cotton haired Aesthetic4 years ago

As I was listening to this my mama came over to me and caressed my hair and gave me a loving look. We barely get along lol

profile_pic

Antonella del negro4 years ago

Which is the different from the other…?

profile_pic

Alexandra Fortun4 years ago

Thank U Sapien Med. so Much! :blush::om:

profile_pic

beepbeep1224 years ago

Yessss I can’t wait to try it :heart:

profile_pic

Helen Holmes4 years ago

My wonderful Moon resident, why can’t this be sprinkled over the world to make each human kinder. What went wrong, why is there so much hate, I dispare, it makes my heart heavy !

profile_pic

Astro Magician4 years ago (edited)

You are growing so fast these days DW! What a joy and a boon this upgraded video is! Not to mention that your new artwork is really beautiful! I LOVE IT! We really are Blessed to have been born during these times that we might benefit from the Grace of your Light in this world! Don’t ever think that what you do isn’t appreciated. You already know how I feel, but I am sure that I speak for every one of your Youtube and Patreon fans when I say that you make Our Lives, Our Experiences, and “Our Worlds” a Better Place to Exist. THANK YOU!!!

profile_pic

Belange MOUSSOUNGOU4 years ago

Sapiemed I try to contact you because I want to order items from your online store, and personalized items, but I have no answer. What to do please?

profile_pic

Code Geass4 years ago (edited)

Masterpiece - Beautiful - Creative :

Creation & Artwork.

profile_pic

Joeren4 years ago

<3 <3 <3

profile_pic

Just4 years ago

Thank you!

profile_pic

$ubliminal God4 years ago