Instant healing

Any fields for instant healing of small issue (like a burn or bad throat or acid reflux) or long term issues that keep flaring up now and then?

4 Likes

Anyone ? :blush:

1 Like

Plasma light beach , plasma protocol and your own mind

8 Likes

Most or all of the fields I have tried gave me instant results. What I mean with instant here is that it took me less time compare to doing some efforts on my own without using fields.

7 Likes

Well… the question is too broad, it’s hard to give advice 🤷

It will depend on the exact situation…
Sometimes an issue is easy to resolve and goes away in 1 day, sometimes you need to focus on it for a year or more.
There is no single magic pill that guarantees quick healing for all shorr and long term issues :sweat_smile:

Stem cell fields help on the longer run,
Plasma light is universal…
Otherwise it depends on the issue.

7 Likes

I post this with all intentions of being helpful (and with no criticism whatsoever) and I understand that you are physically uncomfortable. I would suggest you start to pay attention to your emotion life/body and turn your attention to the emotional fields (many of which are free).

When we have physical issues which are not resolving, that’s a strong indicator that there’s some emotional stuff, behind the physical issues, which need clearing.

I would suggest you start with whatever’s behind this impatience of yours:

A mere 3 hours later:

If it’s active here in this thread, it’s most assuredly active elsewhere in your life. This is not a criticism but this is a vibration, perspective, a (mis) alignment which is conducive to healing. When you release these (and any other emotional issues you may have going on) you might find that your physical issues to start to heal themselves with many of the tools you’re already using.

4 Likes

Hey @WellBeing
I appreciate your response. And no it doesn’t offend me. I joined this forum about a month back and ever since I have seen this as an interactive and helpful community. To my surprise generally whenever I post a question I get response within minutes… sometimes as quick as 5 mins lol. So maybe it was my expectation that was set automatically with the forum by what I have experienced here.

Also when I see the design of the posts’ page…I can see only first three active posts in each category unless I search with keywords … so I thought maybe the post went down or something for all… the second message was like a bump to bring it up.

Yeah I play the PMHC the most … I love that field and I guess that heals several things too. Another one is plasma and it is great too but that I use with caution and can’t overdo.

But people keep having smaller issues now and then which are harmless in the bigger picture but give discomfort in current moment … like right now I am having a stye in eye and a back ache … both I know will go away in 3-4 days even if I don’t do anything about them… but still they are a discomfort and painful till they stay. So was asking if there is a field to speed up healing for such small issues…

1 Like

This can be considered pretty instantaneous …

6 Likes

Thanks … definitely trying it

What helped me instantly with my menstruation backache was Fa Jin Gong Healing.
What helped me instantly with backache from too much physical activities was Muscle Recovery 2.0.

When we know the root cause of the problem, it’s easier to know which fields to play. But I honestly don’t always know what is causing what, so sometimes when I play a field which is not related to my issues at all, it helps me. My recent example was when I had detox symptoms from the DNA Repair field. The detox made me feel tired. Energy fields didn’t help me completely, but when I play the Astral Primer, I was feeling great again as if the tiredness was never there.

3 Likes

Yeah … I agree with you. Firstly we should know the cause to pick on the field but often the cause is something we have no clue about.
Once I was having some throat issue and I am supposing the field that healed me was oxytocin lol

That’s why we need intelligent fields that can diagnose the cause and provide the healing… like a doctor. You just have to talk to the field and tell it what’s bothering you. @Captain_Nemo :grin:

2 Likes

Smart fields

2 Likes