Intention Repeater Thread

I will work on the next couple of months changing it back to the old notation. Or rather, allowing selectin of both.

We had to go to scientific notation because we hit the limit of 18.4 Quintillion that a variable allows.

10^18 means 18 zero’s.

So it is 1 with 18 zeros = 1 Quintillion.

1 Like

I like the way the longer statement feels, but Anthro likes the feeling of the higher reps. It’s a matter of personal preference.

I bet there are others that use their own custom statements, but they’re just quiet about it.

I never thought of this…interesting.

I could be wrong though, but I’d check it out either way.

v3.3 of Repeater MAX now defaults back to the PHz and such designator.

You can choose scientific notation with the flag: --suffix exp

1 Like

Anthro, I need your help again, please. What’s a good line for me to put into the repeater, for my arms to get evenly smaller in muscle mass size while still maintaining my muscle symmetry?? “My symmetrical tricep and bicep muscles of both arms, are safely reducing in size?” How would you put it? The servitor can do that, can’t he?

I would say that your muscles are the perfect size. Put it in present tense.

1 Like

I’m going to run a new experiment based on this. I changed the Intention prompt to say “What would you like?” and the process statement to say "I WOULD LIKE: ". Oh, and I switched the order so the process statement happens first, and the intention is added after. Testing this with the MAX v3.3 build.

The repetition count…wow.

I am new to the software, I am using the python version (it is a great fit, since I also want to learn python myself) Thank you for offering it for free.

Yesterday I tried the first intention of every cell in my body is filled with unconditional love and after a bit of time I could really feel a big difference.

Now I am thinking about using it to manifest money, I am thinking about starting with decent amounts of money and increase the amount overtime, but my question is whether I would need to overpower a previous intention for the lower amount, with even more power, when I am increasing the money amount?

And the other question, do I have to be physically close to the device I am running the intention from?

2 Likes

I don’t usually manifest money with it so I can’t say about that.

But I have felt it work from 10 miles away, so it’s pretty flexible.

The Servitor that powers it is 1000 lightyears away, and it’s instantaneous.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with the technicalities of the software… I’m using a Mac… would it still work? Is there a guide on how to use this ? I tried the web version and this is a box to write our intentions. Does it work only if I keep the page open on my laptop? Sorry I very much like to use this but just am confused on how to use it. Thank you

3 Likes

Yeah, the Repeater should still run when you’re on another webpage.

It works like repeating a prayer over and over again. Or saying an affirmation repeatedly.

Except it repeats it a million times a second.

You could start with intention like “I am calm” or what you are trying to achieve.

1 Like

So, bug report. The window keeps stopping refreshing, and when it’s not refreshing, there’s almost no effect.

Hmm. I’m not experiencing it stopping.

Unless you click in the window, then it stops. You have to press a key to get it to continue.

You can do something like “I am worthy of infinite abundance” or “I am infinitely abundant” or anything like that to not have a poverty mindset. We can do, have or be anything.

We are really in a dream of sorts, so anything is possible. We don’t have to think in terms of just money either. Wealth is more than just having enough money to get by or even be successful in money terms. I can’t say I am rich in financial terms, but I"m not struggling either. I do very well in life.

2 Likes

Updated to v2.2 Repeater MAX CUDA.
Allows selection of exponent (ex. 10^15) or Hz designator (ex. PHz).

You can also upload the Repeater_MAX_CUDA.ipynb file to Google Colab and run it from there.

1 Like

If I were to put “Dreamweaver’s audios work powerfully and instantly for me.” would it work? And do effects stay when program is not running?

That’s something you can definitely try. Though it depends on the person. Some people don’t feel the Repeater, and some feel it powerfully.

“METATRON NEURAL NET::SAPIEN::LOVE GRAVITATION WAVE - BROADCAST MORPHIC FIELD THROUGH LEY LINES”

You’re welcome.

12 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

My favorite of all Sapien’s audios, even the ones I like better!

4 Likes