IPF: Improve Psychic Functioning

Thanks for posting that one. I was just about to change my keychain but had no new idea yet about what to put on it.

1 Like

How did you notice it started to improve your conceptual thinking?

I don’t have the tag.

I learned using less traditional ways.

4 Likes

Oh I don’t have the tag either. I have the audio

1 Like

There’s an IPF audio???

2 Likes

yes, from the old dreammagick site. it was there before the embedded item.

3 Likes

analog, as I understand is Animal Empathy Telepathy

3 Likes

Select “custom” and make sure to let me know in advance, and I can build one with no field and include a pic of the crystal bead in the center for field creation (for example if Dream is doing fields and you want one in a magnetic capsule, and you/he prefers an image of the crystal to the capsule).

These are currently using red/green phantom ghost quartz crystal beads. Love them! I have used lab quartz and it was powerful too.

Edit: these use 8 powerful magnets, so have a very strong magnetic field.

4 Likes

1 Like

Sometimes I close my eyes and I see people. People I don’t know going about there business. I feel weird about it. I’m not doing it on purpose. I reject the visions for now and they go away. The visions are not clear though. I’m near sighted. So they are blurry too I guess or like I’m seeing it as a reflection on a lake. Sometime I see other people staring at me all at the same time. Just their faces smiling. But their eyes are completely black.

Also, if my eyes are closed I feel a sensation that I can ask a question and get an answer through my own thoughts immediately. Like a question and then a knowing. For a while I would have a constant song playing in my head and then it would change. Then i realized that when i was thinking about things or wondering or asking my self a question the song in my head would change to another. Back and forth. And for some reason something told me I was getting an answer through the songs depending on which song played. Yes or no. I played with this concept for a while and it proved to be true. And then one time while laying down and getting answers through the songs I felt like my head was being elevated and my neck stretched out and then the invisible force left me or dropped me and my head sunk back down and I felt very drunk in my head with a headache.

11 Likes

Hey man they brought IPF audio back to gumroad!

Go check it out @SorcerySupreme.

Lucky you brother. Lucky you.

Let us know how it works for you.

2 Likes

Just got the IPF audio right now
Discounted Easter price

I can’t wait to see its effects

6 Likes

I love this audio. Enjoy it and share your results

3 Likes

Thanks. I will post updates

4 Likes

60 mins meditation today morning listening to this track.
I really like the soft music that plays.

Felt some pin prick sensation in my right palm.
Later some cold breeze over my left palm.

No visions or anything yet.
Let’s see how this works over the next few days and weeks

3 Likes

Hey @Kchannar , theres a thread about the audio, lots of great testimonials on there to help you get the most out of this gem
New Release - Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

update ?

1 Like

The conceptual thinking part seems to be working well…

Nowadays, whenever I’m watching a show or movie, I get the concept of what the plot it is based on right away. For example, I’ll feel that this plot is based on “Terminator” or “Pretty Woman”. And now I realize that there’s very few original ideas out there.

Also, I woke up early today and started looking into remote viewing. I have casually followed remote viewing over the years. But today, somehow I feel I really want to learn the skill.

7 Likes

Yea

1 Like