Iron Dome (Item maker) testimony

Lol thought about this concept in summer glad is been happening

3 Likes

How to create the item(s)?

2 Likes

I just put things on the image for a minute and said some words–“create iron dome” or something to that effect. I can’t really tell if the items work because I live in a very climate with very clean air. I’ll have to wait until November to see it in action.

5 Likes

Instead of making items, can you just print multiple copies of the NFT and spread them throughout your house?

2 Likes

is it only the picture that works if the owner is nearby?, and created items work anywhere at all times?

2 Likes

My review of this.

It works perfectly, cleaner air (feels easier to breathe), electromagnetic radiation symptoms disappear, items work perfectly.

About the temperature; It works perfectly. What you have to understand is that even an air conditioner which is a physical thing does not cool outdoors in the sunlight or hot a environment outside under ice storm. But it still iron dome makes the temperature quite comfortable, iron dome is incredible. In my case I live in a hot country and this field in the daytime makes the temperature incredibly comfortable, and at night when not facing the sun, it even brings it down to 20c or less. (Or at least that’s how it feels in my home and surroundings with my iron dome items).

Therefore, if it works with the temperature, only the environmental conditions do not allow it to fulfill its objective 100%. But if it is worth it, it makes the temperature quite comfortable.

If you go out with an item or an image printed with this to a place outside your home where you have the items, and you feel hot or cold, understand that it is not going to lower the temperature or raise it instantly while you are walking around/as air currents change. That’s why it is more suitable for static places, like your home, business etc to keep them in good temperature and protected. Like an air conditioner running all day long making the temperature comfortable.

This is my review! It should be noted that I have not tested it in a cold country where you have to raise the temperature, this is just my review that if it lowers the temperature or at least keeps it comfortable (depending on the ambient conditions, the sun …etc).

Also blessed path does not compare to this one in terms of iron dome. Understand that blessed path has a lot of targets, while iron dome is only iron dome, so it works much better in its area.
—Thanks for reading.

10 Likes

I have a question about this nft picture, is this ready available for use or would you need to buy it someone? (Noob question)

1 Like

Yep you ought to buy it, you can express your interest on the buy/sell thread.

1 Like

I’m in a country that is above 30°C all year round. I really want to try this! I will ask in the buy/sell thread once my previous post expires.

2 Likes

FYI, the Blessed Path NFT has included fully the Iron Dome NFT. So get that if you can’t get a hold of this. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

I stay SE Asia and weather is getting hotter every year.

Could you please share more details about how you use and what effect you are seeing.?

I have an idea to share…have a mandala, pendant etc that can convert heat energy into something beneficial to health, eg negative ions, Chi, jing
It would be nice to have a shirt to convert excessive body heat to useful energy. I can stay cool and enjoy the benefits at the same time

Kinetic Quasi Aura and Quasi Kinetic Crystal

Help a lot to reduce heat

Enviromental Transformer Servitor (only Patreon subscription of any tier) meaning only works as long as the subscription is active month to month
(You ask the Servitor to lower the temperature 2 or 3 degrees. It never fails me)

Those 3 are my saviors :sweat_smile:

Also reducing intake of food that raises our internal temperature like onions, garlic, ginger, pepper.

Charge water with the water oxygen on dream seeds or infrared plasma drink only on patreon and drink plenty as well

And some weekly loops of 5 elements balanced from Dream Seeds help too

5 Likes

Anyone willing to send me this nft? For a test :crazy_face:It’s always around 35-38 c everyday here.

It would be nice to test it out lol

2 Likes

Just got it and began feeling fresher and lighter air immediately. Great to get it during these heat days, lol