Is it ineffective to combine the Shielding Protection tag with the Intercession tag together?

Right now I currently wear Shielding Protection, Schumann Resonance and Eternity Redux but want to add the Intercession tag to my stack so that I’ll be carrying 4 tags at once.

I’ve had the Intercession tag for a while now but I put it away in my draw and I didn’t use it anymore because I thought my Shielding Protection was blocking the intercessions. I also think wearing 4 tag at once might decrease it’s effectiveness. Although when I first got the Eternity Redux tag a month ago, I really struggled to wear it as the field was very strong and taxing on my energy system for a bit but I feel I’m ready now to add another tag (since my aura has accustomed to the Eternity Redux). I’m just worried it might decrease their effectiveness if I wear more tags…Is this true?

I wouldn’t mind Dreams opinion on this too?

There also must be a way to get unlimited energy to support the number of tags a person can wear.

Yes, it’s called Pendant of Magi :D

A good pump for your energies and what you do with it ;)

As for Intercession and Shielding, any reason you think you could be making harmful contacts that a shielding field should protect you from? Shielding works for unwanted beings, not the ones you welcome and ask for their help.

6 Likes

Yeah but what about my original question about combining Intercession tag with Shielding Protection tag? Do you think I should ask Dream about this?

I’m wearing both and they even go hand in hand together. Shielding protects you from harmful entities which aren’t what you get with Intercession.

5 Likes

the only official tags that don’t work together are Best Path In Life and Enhanced Glory (Reach for the Stars).

i believe shielding and intercession would supplement each other. intercession is meant to request aid from those willing to assist so there’s no reason for shielding to bar them from you benefiting.

6 Likes

Absolutely! I don’t see a scenario where the Intercession tag does not help!

When my rational (or even intuitive mind) just cannot figure out what tag I need, or which specific audio(s) are going to help a current situation - I rely on Intercession (which in a way connects to my Higher Self) - help flows, answers come, guidance pours in - if I had to pick one tag, this would be that…

The 4 tags I always wear: Intercession, Shield 2.0, Magi, and Eternity (well, I need to be alive too, right? haha)

9 Likes

Good to know! Thanks.

I thought it’d block it because the Shielding tag protects you against entities so I thought it’ll block all intercessions?

Are you getting good results with the 4 tags you’re wearing?

I’m thinking of buying Dreams new field (repair aura and energy body). Would this field make my tags more effective and stronger?

I don’t think the Magi tag does the things you’re saying…

Isn’t it just meant to be used for psychic work or something and it just provides that energy support?

Does ‘Dream’ say that the Magi tag allows you to wear multiple tags?

Look up experiences with it on the forum.

2 Likes

Yes. How many can one handle, depends. I sometimes have carried 20 tags around, which, for most people (including me at times), is craziness.

3 Likes

You seem to be new here. Several experienced members like Desiree have given excellent suggestions based on their experience. Why not search and read the thread related to the Pendant of Magi where many folks (me included) have shared our experiences and insights? If all you want is to know Dream’s official stand - then read the product description or send him a PM - no point in others taking the time and energy to answer your questions, right?

Rather than dismiss others suggestions, search the archive, study some old posts. The search on this forum works very well. At the end of the day, only you can try and conclude what works for you, or not.

10 Likes

I permanently wear the Intersession V.2 tag, the V.1 Shielding tag, the brain enhancement field and the psychic protection field around my waist. The last 2 are older fields, (They are on a crystal pendant), before there were tags and when u could get custom. I also wear the Eternity Redux tag around my neck and that is always on me. I usually put on the Enhanced APE tag on during the day, unless I put on the Brain tag. I cant wear both of them at the same time.
I had to get used to all my tags, but especially to the Eternity Redux. At first wore it only 3 hrs./day then worked the time upward. Your body adjusts to the tags.
All my tags “work” on me, they “Play well” together since the same person created them. I also have a few other tags that I ocassionally put on (Unlimited Energy V2, etc)

4 Likes

I remember buying the eternity tag and when I picked it up (when it was in it’s packaging), I felt intense energy hit my body like mild lightning. It took me a while too to wear the eternity tag as it literally drained me but I also felt energized by the tag itself as it was suppose to make you feel young but it gave me brain fog/dizziness and mental fatigue.

I look really young now though… and my skin glows. Although I’m only 28 anyways (well I’ll be 21 by default now because of the tag lol).

5 Likes