Is it just placebo?

I have seen many people get results with morphic fields but there are people out there who don’t get results no matter how much they listen I am listening to some audios now but skeptical still.Is there any transformation pics or results?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Here’s a fun read, 🤡 The most stupid thing You have ever done using a field
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This is actually a GREAT thread to reply to these posts :laughing::ok_hand:

As for the OP question, no, we rarely to never post pics just reviews.

Because this is a public forum and full of people with different levels of magic abilities we dont want to expose ourselves like that.

So, understanding your concern of course, only thing is… try for yourself and get your own conclusions.

There are reviews in every field, there is one long post with results, you can always try the free ones on youtube, but before any field, listen to ego dissolution and Subconscious Limit Removal ones, so you enter a test without blockages and with a negative skeptic perception already, but with open mind instead.

And give them at least 1 week to show you something if you are not energy sensitive

6 Likes

I think there is some ways to find out. One way is to give someone audios which have immediate effects (without them knowing the effects) such as killing parasites (and observe detox effects) or New Perspectives (and see the individual become happy and think differently for the day) or looping a workout for an hour or hours and see them become sore.

Over the years I came across many tools/techs/practices which were too good to be true. My verification that they work is when people ask this: If its a placebo. I then know I am working with something amazing.

1 Like

Try it yourself my friend.

Buy a couple of the same plants, apartament plants, easy to manage.

Play Growth and Enhancement field for the first one, and use the second one as control group.

Will be cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Definetely not placebo but the effects can vary on many factors. Sometimes the effects do almost nothing and sometimes they are so crazy nobody would ever believe me.

1 Like

Even if it was somehow placebo i wouldnt care tbh. I still get results so it doesnt matter lol if it is or not

also ive had results like my skin changing and other things i cant really explain in words so it cant rlly be placebo because im getting random effects that arent stated in the desc from fields if that makes sense

idk this whole experience has been wild and im sure itll get crazier, so many synchronities

2 Likes

If its placebo, thank god placebo has made me more smarter and more healthier. :joy:

4 Likes

There are numerous posts with results backed up by pictures of blood tests so you can search them to see for yourself, about as scientific as you can get. There are also some pictures of progresses posted (without face shown) anyways search button is your friend.

3 Likes

some stuff works so good that it will scare you.

2 Likes

@ezwinboi

Hello !!
Trees don’t have Placebo effect.

Hope it clears all your doubt related to Sapien Medicine Morphic Fields.

Also have a look on this

4 Likes

Thanks guys.But people say u can’t really change anything as its in ur DNA which kinda makes sense in a way so I do not fully believe in it so should I listen to subconscious limits removal and why do people not get results sometimes

DNA means Deoxyribonucleic acid, it’s a polymer, it’s a chemical. Much of it contains the instructions to make proteins that will make your body, or proteins that will make other proteins which will make up your body and finally proteins that will manipulate the DNA polymer itself to modify its regulation/expression.

4 Likes

@ezwinboi

You have access to a forum with lots of informations and even more potential leads to exterior sources of informations.

We can’t just summarize it all into a soundbite. It will take you time and effort to familiarize yourself.

I recommend that you take a more exploratory mindset. You are a new user and you don’t know everything about the products, this is why there are FAQs and reviews, descriptions under every field. I suggest that you try, if you have a specific issue come back with a specific question.

We will gladly assist you.

6 Likes

The placebo effect is always in play. Traditional western medications validated by drug trials still get an efficacy boost from the placebo effect. By time you are in this forum, your mind accepts the basic morphic field framework, so your resistance is decreased. But if you use the body healing field on Patreon followed by the hyperbaric compressor, the just placebo concern falls away

2 Likes

Thanks bro u seem knowledgeable what’s a good muscle building stack to listen to ?Can add in energy blockages and stuff alsk goal is to lose weight and build muscle at the same time and does the time u listen to it matter?

It says "If you miss just one day, you get rid of the momentum of change that is happening and it would be like exiting your download and starting all over again. "

A lot of people including me absorbs fields much better after regularly taking a day off. Why would all that effort and information just go in a day? Let’s say someone listened to grow taller field for a year and took a few days break . According to the article all download is gone. I believe giving rests to energy system is very important too . If momentum is this big I might try listening to only physical stuff in the off day but then it is not off anymore

NOT All Placebos are Built Equally. :grin:

Nah, for real,try to get a tan just by believing lol, good luck…
But, I Get tanned by listening to Sun Tanner.
Also, my mom who has cataracts can see better due to listening to Eye Regeneration And ALL The Autossugestions in the World didn’t helped me with my hemorrhoids, nor with my Allergic Reactions, but Sapien Medicine did/does!

To be honest, Chakras exercising/meditation works, they diminished all my symptoms, but good luck doing it for hours lol…

Anyway, My Verdict: Sapien Medicine Goes BEYOND Placebo, it is Much More than that.

Also, I have to say, Placebo can be Good too, it’s not bad, just not that effective.

4 Likes

And then use the magnifying glass on the right corner on any page, type in the searching bar what you are looking for like “muscle stacks”

Etc

Shinjirarenai

You may need more experiences and perspectives

Is energy real?

Ahhh I dont know what to say

NO…

MAKE IT WORK