Is it too much?

I have a question please. I have so many ailments and issues and i am listening sapien medicines and some others for that. Im serioursly listening 16 of them in 24 hrs. I listen to them twice so meaning total 48 times. Are they too much for my brain because all of them are really very important and i really need them .Thanks.

6 Likes

It’s too much to see a difference immediately. If you can handle them for a long time to see the effects I see no problem with 16 audios

5 Likes

definitely listen to your body and regularly check how comfortable you are. you could also space out these audios to each day of the week. monday you’ll listen to only 2-3 audios, tuesday you’ll listen to the next set, etc.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Gaza14.

Keep the official limit of 4 fields, that cause permanent physical change in mind. From the official FAQ:

The max of 4 is suggested only to speed up results if you are looking for permanent physical changes. But if you are listening to different audios like ‘disconnect from negative energy,’ ‘energy blockage removal,’ ‘estrogen boost,’ ‘vagus nerve stimulation,’ then you can listen to as many as you like really.

To find out which fields cause permanent physical change, check out this thread:

3 Likes

Thanks

Thanks. Great idea

Great Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Gaza14. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes