Is jing essential for results?

can I still get results without playing any jing audios, im tryna shorten my stack

2 Likes

Yes, you can get results without it.
I have not listened to Jing for days and still got results, instant (or close to that), as usual, But, I did listen to Chakras fields though.

1 Like

Jing enhance the results, you’ll get more profound and faster results while on your jing, like if your using Negentropic jing regularly.

5 Likes

And to add a bit, you generally will feel better if you have energies well-balanced in your system. You don’t have to listen to any audio to achieve it, but they can help. I think Flow album audios are quite short to run and you can include at least one play of Jing Infusion into your playlist.

3 Likes

Yes, Flow is the Best, for Quick Boosting Your Results - And They Help By Themselves (I still remember the first time that i tried Jing Infusion, SO MUCH Strength… Lol, I was like Clark Kent :grin:).

Thank You, @Psimindset, I didn’t know that (I have had a small headache for a couple hours).

3 Likes

While your on jing you will notice that nutrition absorbtion is enhanced, so the brain receives what needs and other organs too

2 Likes

Would it be better to listen to it at the beginning of the day?

1 Like

yeah better as first field of the day

1 Like

Between Negentropic and Martian Jing, which do you think would be better to prefer?
Also keep in mind that I listen to a lot of Manly Man.

1 Like

i will choose Negentropic jing cause it last a while (up to 3 months) for me from one listen or two.
i don’t own Martian jing btw so i don’t know what’s the results

2 Likes

Many thanks!

1 Like

You welcome @Fender_Cad

Martian jing works well with manly man in my experience, more energy and it works synergestically

1 Like