Is reincarnation correct?

Hello guys. I think remember a lot of the past sometimes since I was almost 18 years old. i think my previous life probably i lived in usa and i was killed. for some reason I remember that I was always an important person in my past life. Sometimes I feel like some memories from the past. but I had actually read a scientific article, some memories that you thought were happening, so the brain could play for you. what is my situation, is there reincarnation, and if I remember my past?

sorry my bad english :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m not too sure, some people see the past life through deep dreams when a sleep but it’s not crystal clear. Although you could pay to have a regression done by an expert but I would not consider in getting it done if I was you…

I read a story once of a guy who got it done and he was screaming throughout the process. He said that he was on this sinking ship during a war zone that looked around the 1700s/Napoleonic era with his legs blown off. He said it felt very visual and real and he had to be taken out of his hypnosis/trance because he was screaming disturbingly.

3 Likes

The real question is “does what I truly am ever die”?

4 Likes

What do you think happens after someone does suicide? My friend did it on Sunday and I’m interested to know if he just goes into another body and forgets or if doing suicide leads to different consequences?

2 Likes

That is great! Yes people need to feel loved no matter what. A lack of unconditional love can affect us in many ways. Thank you @Septimus

6 Likes

This is what Robert Monroe had to say about reincarnation. Very interesting since he was such a great OOBer… ! https://youtu.be/dc8tKvT9ehU

And here is the whole thing. Really fascinating! 9 videos.

8 Likes

If you find it share it, seems like an interesting planet.

3 Likes

I red in one of his books ( but that was years ago so I must re read them) that he had found a resting garden created by Doctors? or was it Lawyers? where they gathered after death. It ia very interesting concept and even useful… I will re read his boos because some stuff are not clear. Like who is addicted to being human… the IT? Does the IT maintain you pinned to being human after an agreement or can you free yourself? etc etc… lots of questions… he is not around though. I wonder if
the institute would answer. I wrote to them. Let’s see…

1 Like

It is highly probable. They have shown strong interested and spent a lot of money in psychics/psychic phenomena. Even the PDF you posted is from the Army…

1 Like

There was a movie i watched about reincarnation
Called “I origins” last year i was searching about reincarnation articles, real life stories even movies i couldn’t fully understand it. And i stopped searching because i feel like things start to mixup the more i search the more i get lost. I think i would never fully understand reincarnation without remembering my past lives.

3 Likes

Alexandra David Neel wrote this fascinating book on reincarnation. https://www.amazon.com/Immortality-Reincarnation-Wisdom-Forbidden-Journey/dp/0892816198

1 Like

Alexandra David Neel’s other most fascinating book is this one where she sheds light to the “multiplicity of others” in us, among other things. : https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Teachings-Tibetan-Buddhist-Sects/dp/0872860124/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2MS6VVW76D5Z7&dchild=1&keywords=alexandra+david-neel&qid=1598435036&s=books&sprefix=david+neel+a%2Cstripbooks-intl-ship%2C738&sr=1-4