Is running dream seeds aura clearing/energy body clearing also remove environmental kundalini,spine and spell energy

I need them removed. I’m thinking having a friend run this audio over my breakers for while as a house detox. Need to get rid of those energies on my electronics and stuff so I can move forward. Cause every time the space gets cleared the electronics bring it back it feels from my psychic abilities. Have no money for new stuff atm.

Dream, Sammy, Brenda have all looked at your home and confirmed there is really nothing in your house that should cause you so much worry. Have you considered the possibility that you are imagining things and panicking as a result?

Sometimes, real-world problems need real-world solutions - we try to unburden ourselves of taking responsibility and attribute our problems to the spiritual world, while that may not be the case.

Doing nothing is the best solution for you, IMO. Just eat, sleep, exercise, talk to someone who is “non-psychic” and just spend time doing something “non-spiritual” for a while. If applicable, clean clutter from your house, clean it top to bottom, throw out energy tools from creators you don’t trust, and take a break from exploring a thousand things. Consider the possibility that this is all just in your head, take a deep breath, and let it go. Many a time, holding on to the notion of being a victim actually materializes such a state. Let…go…

Find your strength, your light - the power is in you, to make or break - not outside you. Until you find that, it is going to be an endless cycle of hopping from one tool to another, one psychic to another, potentially accumulating a lot of energetic chaos and clutter, which can be very detrimental to energetic health in the long term.

31 Likes