Is the attract good luck and good fortune on Gumroad different?

I’m interested in luck and good fortune subliminals, I was wondering if this one from Gumroad is different ( https://gumroad.com/l/drFWp) from the Powerful Good luck on YT? What’s the difference if ever? Thank you

3 Likes

No difference, same sound, length, and energy.

4 Likes

Oh I see, thank you.

4 Likes

What’s the difference between this one and Probability and Luck Alteration?

2 Likes

Pretty much complementary but the Probability one has a depatterning aspect too, as reported in this post by Uial:

Plus, altering the probability applies to various situations: like “instinctively” choosing the road which has the least traffic jam… things like that.

5 Likes

the OG attract luck has frequencies and programming that integrates with you permanently and aligns your will with the universe to get the things you want and need; so the more you play it, the more you’ll become a person who attracts luck throughout your life.

Probability alteration’s energies place you into the “flow of luck” while also drawing the concepts of abundance and positivity to you, and seems better to alter probabilities so that certain situations work in your favor. The energy of this is also temporary and only lasts depending on how clean your energy is naturally. This version also takes self-sabotaging programming out of your subconscious mind when used.

8 Likes

I prefer the old one as its energy for me is more of a long-term approach energetically, I do like the mental de-patterning of the newer version, but for me personally isn’t really needed. I see how it can serve one well in the long-run though. I also use the alteration audio when I need to take more of a direct approach for a situation too as opposed to just the general luck that the old audio is geared towards. It’s like a shotgun vs a sniper rifle. Both a great tools.

7 Likes

So using both older luck and newer would be good combo? I m starting expirement today

2 Likes

Yes, for me they make a good combo

3 Likes

For Shure man I listen ed this morning original luck audio from gumroad then an hr later listened to the new probability luck alter audio from sap med like 20 times and been a smooth as dayyy

3 Likes

Me right now blasting through my cellphone speakers

Don’t you feel like the track image is alive almost floating

That good fortune focus at end of old year entering into new year with good fortune

3 Likes

If I had to choose only one audio out of the entire Sapien medicine library it would be this one. I can still say that after using these audios for over a year.