Is the musi app effective for listening?

Im not sure if this question has been answered before but is the musi app okay for listening or does it effect the audio in any way? Thanks!

Which music app?

I don’t see anything BUT
Just get VLC (best media player out there imho)

The application shouldn’t matter only thing is make sure any sound effect settings are turned off (just in case).

1 Like

its called “musi”

3 Likes

Does this affect the fields?

1 Like

Not sure but wouldn’t want to risk anything.

1 Like

I encountered Musi when I was still messing around with subliminals, it’s a free app recommended often in those communities to stream YouTube videos as audio-only, so you can minimize the window in your phone or have it play overnight with your phone locked / screen display turned off, which won’t drain your batteries as much as having a full video on.

These services usually convert and compress the file to make it quick to load and play, however, this also reduces the quality. For subliminals, this doesn’t matter so much, because they rely on words, kind of like a broadcast, listening to the news on an old radio, versus having it come from decent speakers. The message is still heard and understood.

With morphic fields, it’s a different kind of energy. As you can see in the moderator post below, it’s not so simple as converting the YouTube file to audio, which is what Musi does. If that were the case, the Patreon releases would come out faster, if not at the same time as the YouTube video of the field.

So playing it on Musi, it might sound the same to the ear, but something would have been lost in conversion, since it’s a change in format.

Anybody is certainly free to still try it out, maybe there are still some effects, but only people sensitive to the energy would be able to say for sure.

Just for me personally, if I’m going to dedicate hours of my day listening to fields, it would really suck to find out later on that I was wasting my time because the converted version on Musi wasn’t working at full capacity, if at all! :sob: It would be like a game of “Telephone”, where the end message could vary from the original, sometimes a little bit, but sometimes it becomes a whole different animal. I’m not going to risk it.

Even if streaming still worked, what’s a few dollars to support a creator whose work I enjoy and use daily. I don’t say that lightly, as someone in a third world country who makes less than minimum wage, like basically being unemployed and on a student allowance.

Tldr: better to skip the middleman app. Play them on YouTube (for free), or download the official audios straight from the Sapien Medicine Patreon, or purchase elsewhere where they are officially released (Amazon or Apple store).

Sorry that was long. This question was also something I went on a “journey” on :joy: because it does matter.

4 Likes

Wow thank you so much for this detailed and thorough answer! This is exactly what I was looking for. That definitely makes more sense with it being acceptable for listening to subliminals since your subconscious mind will pick it up anyway despite the format conversion. I will be sure to listen to them on Youtube and Patreon from now on. Thanks a million!

2 Likes

What do you recommend for iPhone users I mean I use Apple Music but it’s imported files from patreon idk if the files change or not they just import to my phone

In my opinion the mp3 and wav files do not change and are not even converted, so you can easily use those purchased from the apple store.

I don’t use Apple store to download the audios I download them from patreon than import to my
Phone using iTunes

Yes, but those who are not on Patreon, you buy them from Amazon or the Apple store

I bypass iTunes and just send them over wifi from my computer to iPhone using the VLC app.

3 Likes

Here I am using Musi this whole time😐