Is there a field I can use for PMD?

Hello everyone, is there an audio I can use for Penile Mondor’s disease (PMD)? There is a vein that gets swollen and it hurts anytime I get an erection. I developed it back in 2019 due to a little injury I got in that area and it hasn’t resolved by it’s own.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Im a woman, so maybe some men in the forum could help further but you could try the cloth dissolver (a few times a week)

the blood circulation +

The pain and inflammation one

And

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

4 Likes

Thank you so much, I’m definitely trying them!

3 Likes

Plasma combo was removed, it repaired the veins but maybe smart stem cells can…

Otherwise, drop a request in the request section. Dream being a fellow man will most certainly be moved by your plight

3 Likes

It was this one? I’ll drop the request, thanks!

1 Like

Yes.

Btw it wouldn’t hurt to use the blood clot and varicose (on patreon) audios just in case

5 Likes

Thinking outside the box:

Restoration From the Long Haul-FREE but PRICELESS on gumroad.

This targets all internal organs and the entire vein distribution and artery system. at the same time a natural antioxidant induced in all these areas as well as the use of the old tesla violet light treatment, which has been shown to increase blood flow and oxygen absorption and well as speed healing. So in this way, it is carefully crafted to achieve a means to reduce and repair the long haul symptoms. This can be even better if paired with the original blood clot removal treatment and the other antioxidant /inflammation treatments.

Use 2 - 3 times.

9 Likes

Update: The issue got fully solved thanks to all the recommendations from everyone. No more pain. Much gratitude to Dream for the fields!

12 Likes

Im Glad for you

1 Like