Is there a field

Your describing that yet to be made field: The Essence of Route 66

2 Likes

Wow! I heard the entire song, so retro, pleasant on the ears, no screams like a billy goat :rofl:, not overly sunshiny and peachy but the right amount, I love it, it is a total mood :relieved:
Thanks for the introduction 🫡

1 Like

Oh my, the synchronicity! :open_mouth: Is this a private or public project, I couldn’t find it anywhere in the forum… :thinking:

1 Like

No. It’s not a thing. I was just trying to give your description a name. Personally, I would prefer an alpine skiing field to a driving/nostalgia field, but I think your onto something.

2 Likes

Shit another idea for NFT lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love it. Essence of Route 66

2 Likes

It might more American Graffiti than Route 66. The Don Henley nails it a bit, but the melancholy notes are a bit too strong for me. It’s a very precise feeling, and it’s hard to find the perfect example.

EDIT: Actually, the description is basically the theme of Fast and Furious Franchise, except the melancholy doesn’t mean much most of the time, though the dinner without PW felt pretty real for a movie.

I think a sapien store public project would be more beneficial for many than a nft, because only few have access to nfts, it’s like those portal fields dream created… somebody who is burdened by life and it’s challenges and looking to get a quick getaway to ease their mind… Personally, I also find inspiration on long drives… so maybe some like minded individuals would buy it… :innocent:

2 Likes

Well, there is something wonderful about a long drive. It’s an unbelievable experience of autonomy and communion, especially music or some conspiracy laden late night talk show. Go to a drive through restaurant on desert highway with the night sky full of stars. Yeah, that’s perfect.

2 Likes

There’s already one for that :ocean:

2 Likes

Personally, It depends on the mood, when things get going, I don’t want to feel melancholy but there are challenging times, it is hard to not feel a bit of sadness and also correct me I am wrong, there is a study that says sad songs alleviate depression better than upbeat songs…

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion 🫡, I find lot of similarities b/w this field and my description but it lacks the driving element of it… maybe this is the best we got for now :relieved:

1 Like

There’s all sorts of reasons why that might be true and false. Depressed people feel bad around holidays, and maybe that’s because they can’t match the mood of others or because their depression is, in some sense, made invalid by all the festivities. So a sad/melancholy song “speaks/listens” to the depressed person and they are less lonely as a result. So that all makes sense.

2 Likes

Maybe listen to Reality Bubble while playing GTA V.

3 Likes

Tbh, thats a great suggestion :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, I remember the time as a kid, I use to load songs on GTA 3 user radio and just travel around the map without doing anything… Man, this forum never ceases to amaze me, we have answers to literally everything, ha!? :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m not into NFTs to be honest. Too much problems. Id rather make every Field avalible.

Customer base is already exclusive.

That’s just my opinion :wink:

1 Like

Ooo tempting…:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I tell myself, never say never :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Especially with Cap’s wondrous fields.

But to each his own!

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong i would love to buy all of them. :wink:.

Im just not into process.
It would be awsome if they were avalible in Sapien shop. Like fields on gumtoad.

Just my own opinion. :wink:

I will probably buy a lot of NFTs anyways. :wink:

1 Like

NFTs? They are! :)

1 Like

I know i know . But i mean avalibility like on gumtoad. . With no limits.
But i’m gready for fields lol.
I even miss those teespring that are gone.

Capital governance etc.

On the other hand if every field would be avalible and easy to buy i would go bancrupt.
:rofl:

:wink: