Is there an audio for feeling fatigue?

I feel fatigue most of the day and like my body has a hundreds weights attached to it. Is there an energy audio specifically for fatigue?

1 Like

For physical fatigue I’d recommed utter relax from dreamseeds and other fields that give you energy like jing chi shen or really any other field regarding energy for example the skeptic could work too. For possible energetic causes all fields that can help with negative energie and blockage removal. Maybe even forgivness and release or trauma release dunno what could possble weight you down like that.

6 Likes

In addition to @Thomas’s excellent suggestions, some of these audios might help:

(Edit: Perhaps choose only a few most suited to your situation from this list of options.)

Here are links to audios @Thomas mentioned:

19 Likes

Thanks! I’ll look into these.

1 Like

Any specific audios great for sick people to feel more energy?

Perhaps:

General note for those reading this thread, the list above is old and does not contain the newest fields.

Also, as some here have created stacks containing too many fields for their level of energy development:

The list above contains different possible options one can choose from.
It is generally better to choose only a few fields most suited to one’s situation or the fields one feels help the most.
(This is a helpful general approach, particularly if one is feeling fatigue or experiencing significant energy or health issues.)
The list above is not meant to be listened to as a stack. :slight_smile:

8 Likes