Is there such a thing as too much use in one day?

Very new user here.

I’m loving all the fields i’m coming across and finding that I want to use sooo many of them. Is there such a thing as using too many in one day? Can I listen to many types of fields for different things in one day or should I focus on one area at a time/day?

Any and all advice/tips are greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

hello!

First of all… Welcome to the forums! :)

We could all agree that in the beginning, there is this pull that makes you want to reap the benefits of every field out there :D Today, the collection has grown a lot also… It keeps getting better every day!

Yes, there is a thing as too much listening to fields. But as you spend more time with them you should find yourself increasing your ability to discern as to when to start a break, when to add more, what fields will exactly be the most beneficial for you, etc etc.

Its okay to explore with a round or two of the fields in the beginning. Moderation is necessary though, specially with some of the new fields.

The ability of the energy body handling more fields is mostly based on the health of your energy system and your nervous sytem

Following that logic, adding some fields that take care of that will help in the long run. Your mental state also matters a lot in the process.

Some of the original fields that allow you to extend your listening time is Energy Blockage Removal on YouTube. You can also use the Mana Circuits and a healing field of your choice like the Bushman Medicine or Fa Jing gong to allievate the effects.

Five elements balanced is also great for that, and I have personally found Love, gratitude, and appreciation to allow a better expansion of the energy body

Of course, you can always look into this one, and I’d personally recommend it also to Kickstart your journey on better grounds

New Release: Aura and Energy Body Repair

A few more fields exist for this, but for the beginnings! :)

See you around :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Thank you - this is very helpful :grinning:

1 Like

You’re welcome! It’s a great journey and I hope you find all what you wish for through it!

And thank you! I’m sure you will find more information as others chime in and around the forums also :)

Welcome to the Forum!

Absolutely! In fact, unlike with most other things in this world, less is actually more, when it comes to Sapien fields.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy reading Sammy’s excellent Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated), which answers these and other questions.

That’s a matter of preference. It’s like how Picasso had his method of painting and Rembrandt had his. They both produced incredible results, in spite of their different methods.

I will share (from both my own experience as well as helping friends on this forum) than when you use lots and lots of fields (and especially for lots and lots of “things”), it’s very hard to tell which field is doing what to you, especially if you happen to have a “detox” reaction or something like that.

If you have a lot of goals you want to accomplish, I’d highly recommend that you sort them into a list of priority and cross a few of your goals off your list before adding fields for other goals.

I say the following in all earnestness (and without any snarkiness): In the upper right corner of every page of this forum, you’ll see a little magnifying glass icon. That’s the forum’s excellent search engine, which can find for you previous, good discussions we’ve had guiding new forum friends into this amazing world in which we play. This search engine is your friend. Get to know it and use it and you’ll come up to speed as quickly as I sense you’re wanting to.

Have fun!

3 Likes

Very good tips and advice, thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like