Is this a good Allrounder playlist?(YouTube)

Im listening to this playlist, as a Allrounder for all of my areas in my life and wanted to ask if these fields would be good for it and if someone has different recommendations of fields that could be better.

1 Like

I mean it is good to try to work on all areas but it brings a much better impact if you group them by aim or theme, results would come faster and more noticeable so lets see.

What i think your goals are:

Overall Removal of blockages and ego tricks in regard of money, phisical changes and new ideas/opportunities?

Ego dissolution, SLR and Remove Unconscious Clutter are great to start your day with and end your day with.

So if you want them to work on everything then you can play one each in the am and one each in the Pm

Then in the am after listening to them you can for instance put the ones to push further for a good day:

Unstoppable Will Power
The Guided Path
The Explorer

Then push for money: (it could be right after)

Abundance Mindset
Unexpected Gifts

Then later on start with the physical ones:

Super Human Mutan (to push bigger physical results)
Automatic Cardio
(Maybe you can add 1 or 2 work out fields like legs or upper body etc if you do add them then pud the cardio one at last)

Later on do the facial ones:
Here i would add ego dissolution again because we tend to reject facial changes for fear or not believing they could happen

Then after ego:
Facial Symmetry
Temporomandibular
(Maybe add Auto Mewing?)
Facial lift and Facial Toning

4 Likes

Thank you for your comment, you helped me a lot

1 Like

:) i hope you are doing well Miles! You dont come often but i always remember your stories!

1 Like

That’s sweet that you remember them.
Good old times hahahah

1 Like

Hahah so what happened with the lady back then? :relaxed:

I forgot to mention, I listen to this playlist while I am asleep, does it change the listening Order that you recommend me?

1 Like

She wanted more but in a speed that was too fast for me. We had our first date and she asked if she can to come over to my house next week and stuff like that.

The feelings overwhelmed me because I never experienced something like that and shortly after that, it was done

1 Like

Ayeee haha :sweat_smile:

Im glad you are focusing on yourself first, you have the rest of your life for heartbreaks lmao no no love is good too lol

Well its better to split it when it mixes different targets

But you can try and see how it works

I want a girlfriend when I feel ready, first i want to fix my life and have everything in balance

1 Like

Beautiful!! Thats the best way

Just dont rule out completely if love knocks on your door, better to be gaining experience little by little :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I tried to experience a little bit but my problem is: I can’t really fall in love. I don’t know if I never met the “right” person or if If I have a love blockage

That is ok, you are still too young, its good and very unusual yes that you are just focused on you at your age.

Just in case and because its good to have the hesrt open always (its our major manifesting tool and magnet to receive good things) work on it. We need love for everything starting for ourselves.

Have you seen the Quantum Love field? I think youd benefit!!

Quantum Love Node (Patreon)

1 Like

Thank you again. I will be soon 19 hahahah, so yeah I’m kinda young. I saw 5 minutes ago that sapien released a new album, quantum love, maybe this will help too

1 Like