Is this mandala still effective?

I wanted to put the mandala over my wallpaper but I don’t know if I messed the field up or not.

5 Likes

what is the name of this mandala and who created it?

1 Like

It’s sapiens empathic shield. I just took the mandala and put it over my wallpaper

4 Likes

Man
This mandala really suits 2B well

4 Likes

Don’t think so. The field was imbued on the original image, and it was something else entirely…

You basically did enough changes to change the ‘‘mandala ID’’ in a source level, and this ID has nothing imbued on it

6 Likes

Aww… I’ll try something different then

Hmm, I don’t know.

These works in the way they are right now.

Adding a layer to the background I don’t believe would remove he field.

3 Likes

Do us a favor? Please name these from left to right top to bottom

1-------2 ------3
----4-------5----
--------6--------

1 Like

I could help you out with that one :+1:t3:

1. Draw Luck
  2. Repel Negativity
  3. Abundance & Prosperity
  4. Fame Sigil
  5. Attract Positivity
  6. Draw Like Minded Friends
3 Likes

I have them printed out this way, in hand size and tag size. I thought they would work but I’m second guessing myself now :thinking:

1 Like

I’m sure they will. I’ve had 20 tags on me all working before. Why are you unsure?

If you only knew the power of the Dreamside

3 Likes

After seeing the comment above about the field being imbued on an original image. I put 9 fields on to one picture as the same picture, would that make a difference or should it be ok? This is the way I made a small tag out of it.

2 Likes

Can’t tell how good the resolution is because of the picture. And edges are cut off or it’s just something covering them. If not for that I’d still be 100% sure. Now I’m about 99.5.

1 Like

Haha ya sorry for the bad pic, it looks much better than that, I just took a quick close up pic. The border does seem to have taken a bit off the sides I’ve just noticed though, but I’m sure that wouldn’t matter too much. 99.5% is definitely good enough for me, thanks man :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Should be fine. You didn’t do anything to the actual images of the mandalas. You just printed the images next to one anotherr.

That’s.different from the comment above where our friend stripped the background (and maybe some other elements out of the original) in order to make their wallpaper “transparent.”

2 Likes

Ah I see the difference now, thanks man.
It would be cool if Kenn’s pic did work, it looks really cool :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

You’re very creative and talented, @Kenn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! @Violet