Is this wt loss field dangerous

Hello
The genes are not deleted, its just temporary, like a day or two when you use the audio.

21 Likes

Yup. In the description it says the same. That the genes get switched off for a temporary amount of time. Genes switch on and off all the time naturally so this isn’t something that is making permanent changes in your genetics.

18 Likes

that… is a better explanation to mine LOL

1 Like

Oh thank God! So just to reiterate,

1. these genes switch off temporarily, make you lose fat, then switch on. All the while not making any derogatory changes to the fertility aspect of it?

2. What if I’m listening to this audio 3x everyday for 7 months, does the field affect the reproductive aspect of these genes during those 7 months?

thank you so much for replying!

1 Like

Huh I used it for months everyday about twice sometimes more often. Didn’t affect me negatively quite the opposite paired with automated workout system I lost a lot of fat but that’s just my experience

5 Likes

well more so, that they are important in ‘development’
you are already developed (I assume you are not an embryo or identify as such)
Your organs have been developed already.

19 Likes

I graciously accept that slight haha. Thank you for alleviating my worries!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

I identify as an embryo

15 Likes

Be careful then, don’t listen to this field!

8 Likes

Yes sir, leave this out of your stacks, take some time, grow a bit (literally)
oh but also, eats lots of delicious food or get some metabolism problems to make sure you qualify to use it also. :wink:

13 Likes

aye aye captain

3 Likes

Here we need the opinion of the patron saint of muscles, Mr Bicep! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I could hear Dream’s voice saying this. And I’ve never heard him before :sweat_smile:

I laughed so hard :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

If Josh identifies as an embryo what would his pronoun be? He/Him? She/Her? They/Them? It? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Since the main topic has been addressed, I feel like now is the time to insert a random fact about my language - we do not have gendered pronouns (nor gendered nouns) and when people start to learn English/foreign languages that do, it always takes them a while to remember which one is correct :D

5 Likes

@Josh don’t worry friend. I am sexually identified as an attack helicopter.

4 Likes

Hahah this is great

3 Likes

thanks for the support guys

7 Likes