Is weight loss combo the most efficient weight loss field?

As I feel you are a woman, so from woman to woman…

For me the womanly woman field worked wonders in this area actually. It’s not a weight loss field but it has a hormone optimization effect and I think for women it can be the missing piece. It’s not an intense weight loss but I have been working out way.less than usual because of an injury.and it’s a steady.-1-2kg per month since I started that field. I was not super overwheight or anything to begin with, but I can still lose a lot before I would be considered underweight :sweat_smile:

It’s a paid one, so I think the equivalent would be something endocrine system related, and maybe meno unpause, and the thyroid field.
Add a bunch of self love / the become whole audio too :relaxed: sometimes you need an unexpected angle to tackle issues.

3 Likes

I have been using womanly women and Quintessence of hyperfeminity
I can feel better in my body, an increasing love for myself, and see it’s working on cellulitis for me.
but still I gain weight :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I will try to add diabete treatment even if I don’t really feel it’s the issue for me (I have by choice a low GI diet)

I also have been trying the quick and easy muscle cheat I feel stronger but I hoped more muscles will consume fat but I can’t really see it at the moment

1 Like

Consider auto workouts with fat cell apoptosis (to put it simple both free legs and upper body 3x each, you can take days off from these fields if you do other weight training or fitness activities) written in, it’s a longer, but stable approach. Longer is like 1 year daily use for visible difference in actual cell count as they rotate naturally at approximately 10% rate per year.

Thank you for the advice I will try, and I’m sure it’s a question of patience and results will definitely show up :blush:

1 Like

You are welcome.

Hello everyone,
Just a quick update, because in the end I continued with this track.

I also use easy muscle cheat, womanly women & quintessence of hyperfeminity.

and I realised yesterday that I’ve started to lose 2kg in a week, but above all that I also have a big drop in appetite, I eat very little, I don’t deprive myself but even when I serve myself a plate I find it hard to finish.

I can feel there are many things that are being put in place and that are being regulated.

2 Likes