Issue with Negative Thoughts/Impulsive Intentions

This is kind of two semi-separate topics in one but they are related though.

Hey, I’ve been having issues with negative thoughts/impulsive self-destructive intentions. I don’t actually mind them that much, it’s just that ever since I got my IPF tag a couple months ago, every thought or intention is automatically acted out by my subconscious. Like if a thought pops up in my mind about grounding or I read the word “grounding” and think it in my mind as I’m reading it, my subconscious begins to ground me immediately. Certain keywords that pop up in my mind or that I read, trigger the subconscious to perform actions. If I read “Hakuin” for example, it starts the Hakuin Healing Egg. It’s made reading a massive annoyance, because my subconscious will get triggered by certain keywords that I’m reading. Reading is my favorite hobby and I haven’t been able to really enjoy it recently because of this. I’ve tried not vocalizing the words in my head but it doesn’t feel the same/I don’t retain the information at all.

Now, this is pretty annoying and all but the main focus is on the negative thoughts/intentions part. Whenever a negative thought pops up, the subconscious begins to act on it. As well as self-destructive impulses/thoughts. For example, last night certain thoughts would pop up in my mind like “Explode X” or “Destroy X”. Replace X with any organ in my body for example. Then, that organ in the body would start to pulsate hard and energy would gather, I would start to get extremely hot and it would freak me out as I try to stop it. It kept happening repeatedly throughout the night. I would tell my myself/subconscious that “Everything is fine/good” or “Ignore it and relax” and then try and distract myself, eventually it would stop. But the fact that it keeps happening over and over and over, is making things extremely tiring for me. I’m wondering if by responding to it in the first place is causing it to keep repeating but I’m like a bit scared to test out ignoring it lol.

I think mindfulness would probably go a long way but I’m pretty far from the point right now with my chaotic mind. But if you have any advice for either the reading issue or the subconscious acting out the negative intentions, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Just for the record, I’ve taken off all my tags and have barely used any audios for the past week and a bit as I’ve been taking a break.

4 Likes

Maybe the shielding tag (?)

2 Likes

I got it but it didn’t help when I wore it.

1 Like

First of all… werent you just trying hard to balance and ground yourself from a possible tough kundalini awakening?? you should stop wearing the ipf until you are balanced. :woman_shrugging:t2:

You are like throwing gas to the fire.

Give yourself a break first. Balance first. Settle the extra energy first.

Once you feel completely fine, then you can keep going with whatever else you want to achieve.

9 Likes

Yeah, I took everything off and stopped listening to audios since then. But the effects of the IPF tag that I wore for like a month and a half are still there.

4 Likes

It takes times, what you are going through the way it happens sometimes and in your case takes time to balance. Keep doing what we suggest. Youll be ok

3 Likes

For the brain/mind:

For the energy body:
6 Likes

Ah, I totally forgot about the OCD field, I have a bit of OCD anyways. Thanks

3 Likes

Oh my God. thats just what happens to me as well. its not just limited to me and my self-destructive and self killing thoughts but also very dark things to happen to my family members as well. Have you experienced something bad so far ?
I wanna gain from the software as well but not putting me and my family members at stake.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know what you mean. Mine is mostly limited to myself, but I’m slowly learning to let it go. Been using a pattern interrupt that @_OM told me about, where you count to ten after a negative thought slowly. It’s still difficult but I find not interacting with it and gently interrupting it seems to help.

I had actually developed a sort of tourettes like tick where whenever one of those negative thoughts were about to pop up I would automatically freak out, yelling internally while doing odd facial expressions on the outside. It was happening on impulse. I’ve pretty much taken care of it but it was an interesting few weeks for sure lmao.

I would definitely use the pattern interrupt, and the audios above. Maybe curse/spell removal for thought forms.

I also really like The Essence of Mantras audio too. It definitely “erases” the mind.

5 Likes

So, the stack for healing mind can be this one in the morning?

Ego Dissolution
Subconscious Limits Realease
The Essence of Mantras
Amygdala Healing
The Internal Alchemical Crucible
Love, Gratitude and Appreciation

Tips?

4 Likes

I would add Hydrogen Accumulation and Fission. That one is really good for clearing the mind and regenerating the brain. I looped it a few times last night and had a clear mind for a few hours.

You could probably throw in the mindfullness audio too.

5 Likes

I don’t have the Hydrogen Accumulation and Fission field, but I do have Plasma Flower

2 Likes

Emotional mastering protocol, if you can get it will fix that

Kind and patient would take care of that too.

3 Likes

Stack looks good from my perspective too. I’d definitely consider adding trauma release to SLR and amygdala, as well as the energy blockage audio. Kinda like pulling the weeds out of the garden (your mind/energy field), allowing the planting of new seeds (flowers) to replace them.

The traumas in your system are a major cause of energy imbalances, which in turn can lead to negative thoughts, impulses etc. Working on releasing trauma will definitely help you to get on track.

3 Likes

Personally, I would go a slightly different path.
If we take this article as a basis [ Thought Forms & Dark Entities ]

(by the way, I took a link to it from this forum, but I don’t remember what topic it was given in), then a course is required:

Etheric Cords x3

De-Inhabiter x3

Negative energy and entity removal x3

The Exorcism Rite x3

Banishing Frequency x3

Curse Spell Removal x3

Justice For all х3

every night for a certain time (personally, I listen to such a stack once a week for prevention)

5 Likes

I’ll give that a try too! Thanks

1 Like