ITEMS Removed from Teespring - Launching TheSapienShop

So If teespring doesn’t have tags from where can we order?are all will move in the sapien shop? teespring for me was great fast deliver process :sleepy:

Someone??

Yes, once The Sapien Shop is ready, that’s where we will buy the tags.

1 Like

So far Teespring was meant to send me 3 tags (Abundance, Shielding and The Best Path in Life) all 3 arrived in my country but never at my home address as they didn’t use the correct address. So they got shipped back to the US. They say they resend 2 of them but probably still with the wrong address on it (they said this themselves even after e-mailing back and forth with me for the right details). And the 3rd they won’t resend at all now that they’ve stopped selling dogtags…
All 3 of them but especially The Best Path are tags I selected to improve the circumstances in my life. I was really looking forward to the positive impact of these tags that now seem out of reach.
So I sincerely hope they’re gonna be available in the Sapienshop.
Is there a chance @SammyG and/or @Captain_Nemo, you will consider adding these to your own shop? It would mean the world to me!

9 Likes

Hi @Radiance, sorry to hear that.

Don’t worry, Dream plans to upload more tags to the Sapien Shop website. :slightly_smiling_face:

From another thread:

7 Likes

Thanks @uial! That gives me some relief. :slight_smile: I already read on the forum that Teespring wasn’t very good with shipping before I ordered but took my chances anyway. Now 2 months later I need a better path in life more than ever, lol. Patience truly is a virtue!
Can’t wait for the Sapienshop to be fully operational and stocked up, but ofcourse I understand it is a lot of work and effort. And I appreciate the fact that the Sapien team took action to come up with that solution so fast. I’ll keep the faith :wink:

4 Likes

No worries, glad to hear that. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Did teespring refund your money or kept it as credit store?

1 Like

Listen to the Luck, gratitude and abundance stack regularly. Your tag may arrive at time, as mine did. One of the members @this_boy_here also got his tag surprisingly before the expected time.

3 Likes

He’s already adding new ones and updated ones to the Sapien shop, since I now see shielding 2.0 available :heart:

5 Likes

It says that some will discontinued? :thinking::thinking:but why?I want to order inner beauty and I cant find it.
@SammyG

1 Like

They offered for the Best Path tag to refund or get shopcredit, I vould choose which option I prefer. I want to wait to find out if I get my other 2 and then will opt for the refund. I paid all 3 of them in one payment through Paypal so I want to make sure I get everything refunded if nothing arrives.

1 Like

Whooo sounds promising, I’ll try that! Now that I’ve done the first round of the Course I can also wear my lucky field bracelet again. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Yes! :balloon::tada: Great stuff, if mine doesn’t get here through Teespring then at least I know I can still get it. Hoping the other 2 will also be added…

1 Like

But I’m also worried that some of them will be discontinued. There might be some I’d still want.

2 Likes

Yeah same. Apart from the other 2 that are not added yet, there are definitly a few more on my wishlist. I also hope they won’t be discontinued…

1 Like

Can’t say for sure which will be discontinued my friend.

10 Likes

Hopefully not Best path in life as I’m really looking forward to a 2.0 or just for it to be reposted on the new site :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

But for what reason to discontinued?I want inner beauty :weary:

1 Like

There is the mandala.

8 Likes