ITEMS Removed from Teespring - Launching TheSapienShop

Yes! :balloon::tada: Great stuff, if mine doesnā€™t get here through Teespring then at least I know I can still get it. Hoping the other 2 will also be addedā€¦

1 Like

But Iā€™m also worried that some of them will be discontinued. There might be some Iā€™d still want.

2 Likes

Yeah same. Apart from the other 2 that are not added yet, there are definitly a few more on my wishlist. I also hope they wonā€™t be discontinuedā€¦

1 Like

Canā€™t say for sure which will be discontinued my friend.

10 Likes

Hopefully not Best path in life as Iā€™m really looking forward to a 2.0 or just for it to be reposted on the new site :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

But for what reason to discontinued?I want inner beauty :weary:

1 Like

There is the mandala.

8 Likes

I hope the lion one make it to the new shop.

1 Like

Ī™ hope to see them all.i had so many in my plans to buy

1 Like

Intercession, Ascension and Chakra Growth available againā€¦ and a new blue background :*

9 Likes

the best path available again

new design

2 Likes

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I saw the new BPiL in the Sapien Shop and I LOVE the new image. I wish Iā€™d waited another month before purchasing, so that I could get this new design. Have you seen it yet?

Man, if I had just waited another month before buying my tags for myself and family, I wouldā€™ve saved maybe USD75 in shipping. =(
And theyā€™re not all here yet still

3 Likes

I thought exactly like that. But also reminded myself that the the old BPIL has increased in power after being used for many years. Tbh, it took me a while to adjust with the tags in the beginning. They are very strong.

2 Likes

But yeah, teespring shipping is pain in the arse.

2 Likes

Yeah it sure is a beautiful image. :heart_eyes: Iā€™m so happy that BPIL available through the new Sapien Shop. Iā€™m also still waiting on the other 2 I ordered, Teespring has not delivered anything yet. Iā€™ll have to wait till I get my refund so I can order all the tags through the new shop now.
And about your regrets: Iā€™m sure @destinus is right though, about the strength of the old one being very powerful since it has been in existence for a while.
Either way, once you get the Best Path in Life, everything will start working out for you from then on :D

1 Like

Does it start increasing in power from when it was made, or only when it starts being worn?

1 Like

Both.
But actively using them ensures a faster growth.

5 Likes

Schumann Resonance Tag is now available on the Sapien Shop:

4 Likes

these designs really rock it

4 Likes