Jade Maneki-Neko Energy

Yes, me too

Not by me but in the presence of my parents and especially my mother. I’m not joking, but very often when I go to their house, 30 mt away, if they don’t have a home, someone is definitely on the phone. Many times I mimic the gesture of cutting the conservation but nothing, so I go away.

3 Likes

:grimacing:

Sorry I was …umm… calling him by one of his other names:
George Thomas Lokinesh Cattenburger The IV.

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! I haven’t commented about the whole album but in fact, it’s the whole of it which is heart-melting. An enormous gift…

2 Likes

Oh, how could I forget… This is indeed what is written on his ID ;)

2 Likes

A few years ago, I had counted them (you know I like numbers: D) I had almost 70 pigeons on the roof, which when they left suddenly also obscured the sun; now there are many fewer of them, fortunately, but the sparrows have increased, then occasionally a few ravens that make the pigeons disappear. For the rest, living near a small river, ducks, herons and even otters. Cats and dogs don’t even count them.
I love plants and flowers very much and I only want those

3 Likes

ok, I derailed the topic, Mr. _OM, I ask forgiveness :pray: :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl:

It truly is!
:pray: :pray:

2 Likes

@Fender_Cad meanwhile I’m thinking about your last posts. There’s Uial typing with most likely effective solutions but you got me thinking, also related to the Maneki field.

It also seems to be like a… cohabitation field. Regarding people. Saying “wait before taking your distance because they may have something to offer”. Or simply “you have to make some space for them too”.

I’m musing + extrapolating here. Thinking about cohabitation solutions for your situation too :))

6 Likes

Must be a glitch, wasn’t typing… :rofl:

But it’s wonderful to see lively discussion here and more discussion about this field!

3 Likes

Like I always said: you wizard! 🧙‍♂️

So all in all, I guess that this felinish field has other things up to its sleeve (is that the correct expression? I used it in an article a few days ago to impress the readers but already forgot the exact form :joy:)

2 Likes

I could also try it, but currently I prefer to bring the ones I’m listening to to a good level of development, especially those with which I had to invent tricks to make them work well.
Your feedback is still interesting.

1 Like

The rainy ambiance chosen for this audio is really cool, because in one popular origin story of the Maneki Neko, a traveling lord samurai was caught in a storm and took shelter under a tree. From there he saw that in the gate of a nearby temple there was a cat that seemed to be waving and beckoning him to come closer. As soon as he left the tree, it was struck by lightning. In gratitude he became a patron of the temple. (Daruma Magazine)

So you can imagine (with the soundscape) that if you find yourself caught in gloomy, miserable circumstances, look up and around, you might just spot a helpful figure who could change your luck and life.:smile_cat:

13 Likes

Love this :two_hearts: ive forgotten to play this field and i actually have 2 of those in the entrance of my home haha ah the irony!

6 Likes

Aww this sweet field.

Not gonna lie, if ive played this 3 times in total from the release, its a lot lol

Tho i know the meaning how good it is in feng shui and how well made for sure Captain got it etc… yeah i kept saying ugh im gonna use it soon etc etc

I guess today was the chance to make it shine :heart_eyes:

Actually from last night i decided i would play it today. Why? Because as some of you know i work on sales, low season is upon us (hospitality industry) and i guess thats why ive always had (the actual Maneki-Neko figurine) right in front on my doors entrance to bring in all the costumers. (But at home, cant put it at work)

Today was the last chance before closing the week and didnt have much costumers except one family that had been evading meeting with us the whole week lol

I played as normally lately KQ x 1
Then this one x 2

Nothing else. Since i was feeling a bit overwhelmed lately buzzing its all i was going to play for the day😆

I completely forgot about it, about the family, about closing the weeks without sales etc, specially with all the fuss with the Mayor BP, then i got busy with other stuff.

I got a call some people was looking for me in the main office, when i got there it was that family, literally the wife’s words:

“Hi ______ , we are leaving at 1, we werent interested in meeting because we knew it was to get an offer to upgrade, but i dont know i kept thinking about you and i just felt pulled to come see you i felt bad leaving without talking to you, do you have time now?”

I JUST FELT PULLED TO COME SEE YOU

:relieved::smirk:

Yessss sir that was Neko calling them in towards Me with its little paw :relieved::heart_eyes:

Fast forward… they bought. They didnt have much money, they only put a part of the Down Payment, they went to the bank and checked if they could move from one account to the other, they checked if they could postpone the car payment.

See that? Not only they couldn’t resist coming to see me, but also i guess kept being pulled to buy and find they way no matter how!!

Ahhh blisss :nerd_face::star_struck:

17 Likes

I put it at home during my absence and when I come I think that the way to earn money, it might work
I do this with vibration, I feel good, like that, I leave on a loop

2 Likes

Sapien Medicine channel upload of the “The Energy of A Jade Maneki-Neko” field:

I hope that means itll be added to Patreon i really like that field

It is under “Legendary” album

Really??? I havent seen it!! Thank you!

Omg yes haha and ive downloaded all the others and played this one on youtube!!

Weird i didnt see it

1 Like

Yes took me a while to find it as I need to play that in my office. Some fields have to be found with the album name they are under, Patreon search is not that good

2 Likes