Jing Blood and Fire

So this might help with muscle and after workout recovery if im not mistaken right?

1 Like

i just saw this while playing it right before fitness360. i wanted to give my body a boost with jing blood, then fit360 and bouncing on my trampoline, because i am so angry and i want to exhaust myself :boom: :laughing:

5 Likes

Yes, because Yin is usually a name for the material basis, used to build body tissues. Muscles, blood, bones, organs, and fluids are all Yin categories. The Yin of the kidney is the Yin of the Yin. As long as the Yin of the kidney is nourished, the Yin of the whole body will be nourished.

It is recommended that people with high blood pressure nourish the kidney Yin. This field should lower blood pressure, dry mouth, thinness, low fever, sleep problems. These are common problems for older people.

6 Likes

Thank you for these informations. If you could create a TCM stack for hair loss/regrowth , which fields would you use?

Jing blood fire , quintessence of marrow , negentropic jing came to my mind first if I am correct. How would you do it?

1 Like

You can try these three and see @Improver

Traditional Chinese medicine believes that β€œthe flower of the kidney is in the hair, and the hair is the rest of blood.” If the kidney qi is full, the hair will grow, if the kidney qi is weak, the hair will degenerate, and if the brain marrow is reduced, the hair will be white. In the meridians of the head and face, if the blood is high, it will be beautiful and long. If there is more qi and less blood, it will be beautiful and short. If there is less qi and more blood, it will be less and evil. If there is little qi and blood, it will not grow hair. If the qi and blood are hot, it will be yellow and red. If the qi and blood are both weak, it will turn white and fall. Therefore, the hair is dark and moist, shiny and elastic, and the roots are dense and even as a healthy character. This is a manifestation of full kidney qi and sufficient blood.

9 Likes