Joint repair with bone spur removal (Patreon Release)

Bro try it out. I just experimented this with skyscraper and god damn there’s a new different kind of pain. I’m liking it.

2 Likes

Thank U
Dream :rose: :tulip: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :bouquet: :cherry_blossom: :rosette: :white_flower:
for releasing this.
And it is a SMART FIELD!

I am having it work on my S-I joints and spinal vetebrae (And facet joints)
I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and all these joints are inflamed.
I have bone spurs all over my body.

*Just the Knees and
*Just the Shoulders
worked very well for me, when used daily and consistently.
Now I am maintanece with them and listen only once a week a few times (to maintain)!

Using
*Smart Stem Cells after Joint Repair

(I also have small fiber polyneuropathy (non-diabetic), tendonitis, and fibromyalgia.)

20 Likes

Wow!
I’ll try it with Grow Taller (the one which already helped me).
Thanks for the tip.

Also, Thank You, Captain, for Another

5 Likes

Let me know how it works out. :metal:

1 Like

Brother, how did you used it?
Diferent devices, at once?
One after another - and which way:
(A being skyscraper and B being joint repair)
ABABAB

OR

AAA, then, afterwards
BBB
?

1 Like

Hi everyone, do you think this could be good for my dog who has a lot of osteoarthritis?
I know there are already audios for animals, but this one is even more targetted…

2 Likes

I think you could try :relaxed: hope your little furry friend gets some lovely healing

3 Likes

I did

BBAA

Same device.

1 Like

15 Likes

I’m wondering if this would be helpful in dealing with bunions?

2 Likes

Thanks.
I did not listen yet due to a cold; today i got up earlier, so more time for fields.

Summary

I think i never got rid of that damn virus, ever since 2021 - or it still coming back.

Fields help me get rid of it, but one month later, its back…

1 Like

What a sweetie!!!:heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Thank you Dream, this field is helping me a lot.

6 Likes

I do think this would tremendously boost height growth (even for past 18+ or closed disc) but the point is could this “The smart field will also work on reshaping excess bone growth and spurs, (apoptosis and repurposing of cells) for a more proper regeneration.” (apoptosis and repurposing of cells) to (keeping and balancing out and furthering growth), like can we change it from destroying into growing by asking the field to do that because it is smart? For growing taller specifically, of course.

1 Like

Have a one issue at the moment. This is definitely helping. I’m also playing just the Knees. There are some differences in feeling between the two, but I’m just happy to have both. Also, smart stem cells is very noticeable.

Joint injuries can be a good way to measure your energy sensitivity when using fields. It’s almost hard not to feel something with this field. So see your next injury is as training opportunity for energy detection.

3 Likes

So, is this an updated version of joint regeneration?

Can anyone confirm if this field covers shoulders like just the shoulders?

It covers all the joints in the body :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks, thats was my doubt
I hurt my joints and tendons cause of a drug /medicament, but it was either that, or I couldn’t breathe for all my life.

bacteria be damned

Used it just a couple of times and now there is almost no bone cracking.

2 Likes