Justice for All Meditation - Saturday 3rd 2022

108 TIMES WHILE ALSO CHANTING THE MANTRA .I die after 3 loops of that field, guess u wanna kill people :rofl:
On a serious note, awesome suggestion, however field alone kills my ego too much so for anyone brave enough to try, be warned.

I seem to recall u counting the number of times mantra is chanted in that video, did u say 5 loops are like 108 times mantra chant?

3 Likes

Sounds like we have found a community project leader. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I concocted a general ‘mass meditation toolbox’ as an intuitive, unlisted stack and felt that i wanted to share here (lots of ‘sun - star’ related fields)

Um… guys… I keep seeing and mentions of 5s like crazy perhaps it’s a nudge!

3 Likes

Last meditation in one hour guys!

5 Likes

Around 3
But it was super fast

1 Like

I’m ready!

4 Likes

i`m ready for this one

3 Likes

169418230-tumblr_m5w08n4ZQ91rylitco8_250
Source: Lord of The Rings

For valor! We got this!

tenor

1 Like

Gooooooooo

Was in the flow and didn’t see the time, sorry guys :grin:

Here we gooooo for the last round!!!

2 Likes

Flowing with you guys

1 Like

Third round finished for me.

I don’t know about those that did more than one round today, but this was quite a sweet day!

Thank you to eveyone that joined either on time or by intent, I’m hoping this will be beneficial to you and beyond :pray:

Perhaps this may be a little spark towards the return of our beloved Mass Meditations :crossed_fingers:

Wishing you all a good night/day!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At one point my root chakra vibrated then my legs tingled. Now i’m able to feel more sensations from my legs (blood flow). Felt massive shifts of vibration in my subtle energy. My intention was transmuting, above and below, into love, understanding, forgiveness, gratitude, and appreciation, letting go of pride then visuallized the whole earth completely covered and pulsing in golden light

Im getting into the singularity meditation as well and i’m enjoying it very much! Thanks for the idea @inf1nity

2 Likes

I thank everyone involved in this experience

2 Likes

Guys, please, let’s do this meditation again…
With adding something for Love and Peace…
Situation in the World isn’t the best and I believe this meditation is needed.
Mobilisation in Russia, people without combat experience receive subpoenas for war, ordinary civilians. Ukrainian civilians die as well…
Many Ukrainians and Russians have been dying for many months because of one crazy dictator, it’s not fair
What do you think? @Borisju

6 Likes

Yes, let’s do it :muscle:

I’m going for a first round and will do some more during the weekend.

Let’s connect by intent

3 Likes

First round of the day done on my end

1 Like

And break through on disconnecting the source of the programming and help in guiding on inner willpower

2 Likes

@inf1nity You mentioned Love and Peace

This adds a node and connection

And peace flow

After meditation, i recommend doing any of the following things regarding release of collective consciousness energetic to release the thoughts and emotions of others within the mass consciousness grid and those around you

Tools for doing so
3 Likes

update Oct 8 removed outdated info

Ill be doing whole day curse removal transmutation and then justice and the love meditation i linked above + jealousy shield prior

Lets not forget legal issues as well

1 Like