KAMALATMIKA, the Great Cosmic Power of Abundance and Plenitude

Kamalatmika is the tantric Great Cosmic Power of Abundance, Plenitude and universal treasures, material and spiritual, one of the 10 Mahavidyas.

She is the Divine Goddess that fulfills our benefic wishes, she represents the fertile and miraculous waters of full success, a gigantic waterfall of Grace and Divine Love.

Kamalatmika gives us the power of creation and inspires us to create forms in the outer world (material or subtle).

This NFT will have audio + mandala

The fields structure:

1 . Permanent resonance with the Great Cosmic Power Kamalatmika, being one with her

a ) automated and permanent calling for her grace, on our behalf
b ) effects of many laya yoga / uccara repetitions of Kamalatmika’s bija mantra (the sound form of the goddess)
c ) permanent apreciation of what we have / is around us, feeling contentment and the bliss of plenitude

2 . Perfect, strong resonance with the Divine Wealth, Abundance in all its forms, and with Plenitude

a ) perfect resonance with the energy of success in our benefic goals
b ) intercession for assistance and help with our worldly problems, when called for her help for us or other people
c ) complete trust and confidence that we will get the help we need and the good that we wish is granted

3 . Kamalatmika’s permanent bliss and grace that elevates us

a ) she brings us the divine gifts that we don’t know we need
b ) her lotus of high wisdom opens in our heart bringing us the divine perspective and understanding
c ) we are a pure, permanent channel for her energies into the world

18 Likes

I’m in!!

1 Like

interested

2 Likes

interested

2 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

Interested!

1 Like

ok, friends, the latest news is this:

The number of queued submitted projects is a 3 digits number, as Phillip said, so we’re going to postpone this project for now, but the awesome news is that the projects will start being created, yay! :blush:
Wishing you all a superhappy year :rocket: :star2: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Count me in when it restarts!

1 Like

A nice aspect to add is also the male aspect of this Mahāvidyā for balance.

As her lower aspect as Lakṣmī in Solar Plexus, the male aspect is Matsya (one of the ten forms of Vishnu).
In her higher wisdom aspect as Kamalā in the Crown chakra, the male Bhairava aspect is Sadāśiva.

6 Likes

Interested

1 Like

three digits o0
oh wow

1 Like

Daniel just started a Sadashiva project. Excited for that one, i’ve joined. :white_heart:

2 Likes

Still interested

1 Like

ok, i think i’ll put a poll, so people can vote :

• Interested in abundance and plenitude

0 voters

1 Like