Ketu Homam

A complete energetically enhanced track representing a Ketu Homam

[https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/ketu-homam?product=1450]

13 Likes

Unofficial Description:

Benefits of Ketu Homam

• Ketu homam is a suitable one for living a healthy life by minimizing diseases.
  • Moreover, it is possible to get blessings from lord Ketu to live a trouble free life.
  • Another advantage of this homam is that it provides methods for experiencing positive energies to witness desired outcomes.
  • Ketu dosha can be removed with this homam to ensure happiness and prosperity in life.
11 Likes

Sapienmed is back on Spring?

2 Likes

yes, even I did not know, something just told me to open teespring and when I did, I saw these new gems.

3 Likes

It’s Soundweave that has closed down…

3 Likes

Oh, you’re right. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is really, really good. Listened yesterday, again today. I felt the effects immediately, increased vitality especially. I’m going through Ketu dasha at the moment. If you are, too, or if you have a bad Ketu placement, get this, it will help.

Ketu Homam is also said to protect from snake bites. Does anyone know if this means just the bite itself, the venom, or both? I ask because I’m wondering if this may help people with protection from the jab and its effects for everyone, not just those who got it.

8 Likes

I was wondering the same thing when I read that it helps protect from poisons.

4 Likes

I think it’s worth a look if someone is on the fence. This has made a difference for me, it seems.

3 Likes

Same. I just got this tonight and after 3 plays, I’m not sure exactly what it did, but I feel much healthier than I have in a long time. Much more life force and like my body is generally functioning more efficiently.

9 Likes

Way, way more life force. All of the other audios are working better, too. I’m more focused and motivated. This one may be something special, or maybe we just needed it moreso, but I’m happy!

4 Likes

Yes way, way more. I don’t want to speak too fast but I think I my health may have turned a major corner with this one. We will see.

5 Likes

Did you listen to it, actively or passively? Did you observe any change in your breathing? Just curious

1 Like

Both active and passive.

Didn’t notice too much with breathing, but I think this may help allergies as well. Depends what your breathing problems are if it will help or not, but it might.

1 Like

Actively. Didn’t notice anything about breathing changes.

1 Like