Kinetic Quasi Crystal

4 Likes

Do you mean that it is essential to work with the chakras by listening to this?

Do you also recommend it to those who own Malleable Ego?

1 Like

Maybe I have not fully understood your question… Anyway, here is an answer:

In my view, the more you know about your body (seen and unseen parts/structures) the better, since it can speed up results coming from fields even more, plus you learn how to use your own Energy even without fields, so learning about one own’s chakras and being able to work with them is a blessing; however it is Not (absolutely) necessary to do any Chakra work in order to gain effects from the fields - I think that Kinetic Quasi Crystal and other fields are Extremely Good (Mindblowingly Good) on their own, and can Significantly Speed Up and Improve Results.

I can’t really say anything in regards to that, since I don’t own Malleable Ego, but I can’t see why it couldn’t be used together with it, so yes, they are Probably complementary (I say this, since they come from the same Creator: Dreamweaver; as far as I can tell but also guess, most if not all of his fields can work in a complementary way).

1 Like

Having purchased Malleable Ego, will this still help to dissolve blockages?

1 Like

Probably, since i think (that) they have quite different approaches; I’m also quite poor at comparing stuff, so no idea how they compare - but one field targets the Ego, to make it more moldable/maleable (according to your vision/will, thus potentially being able to clear previous ego traits that no longer serve you, including blockages), while another field fills up the space (including the listener energy) with a Quasi-crystalline pattern; I feel like they are like apple and oranges, different and targeting diferite things, however both can help you and are probably complementary.

Idk what blockages you want to remove.
If it’s about blockages/obstacles which are an impediment to fields working better, I think that maleable ego can target better those pertaining to the mind and emotions, while Kinetic Quasi Crystal help you in other ways - but, again, for me, this Is just speculation (I’m simple and practical in this regard, I have no idea about how, I just focus on the results), all I know is that by playing kqc, I receive faster and better results from fields.

1 Like

I’m proud to announce this is my first purchase! I bought it this morning and looped it 3 times.
During the first listen I felt a rush of physical energy. This morning I woke up very groggy, tired and with lots of brain fog, and this picked me up immediately. This energy manifested trough an increased heartbeat, some tingling in my extremities and racing thoughts. This makes perfect sense since mstate elements are superconductors.

Continuing with the loops, everything stabilized and felt more peaceful. I also got a boner out of nowhere, so the energy is definitely flowing better and faster inside me (maybe some hormonal effect from the mstate cocktail); also, an incredible hunger.

Let’s get to the interesting part.
The most obvious part is the insulation it provides. I could feel a very dense energy forming both inside and outside my body, but mostly around me. I can still feel it and I’m a bit jittery but grounded at the same time while writing this. The best way I can describe it is like using a weighted blanket made of energy.
I was laying down by the 3rd loop and it was hard to move. Chills everywhere.
I’m feeling really good right now, like if my body just got a tune up. I feel heavier.
Will report later as soon as I listen to other fields :v:

22 Likes

uhm wich is first torsion or kqc?

2 Likes

torsion

2 Likes

Ok so here’s the deal with this field.
Not only the fields work better due to the Mstate cocktail infused in your energy system, but KQC “holds” everything down inside a dense layer of energy inside and outside your being.
This means, the energy is better integrated and does not leak (or pour) outside as easily.
So, everything gets processed more intelligently and this is the reason you need fewer loops.
It’s basically a sort of booster (since everything works “a little faster” thanks to the mstates) but more importantly a stabilizer and integrator thanks to the insulation it provides. :ok_hand:

21 Likes

Is it better to use it in the morning as soon as you wake up or later in the afternoon?
For example, if brain fields are listened to during the day, should this be listened to later?

1 Like

Whenever you want, I use it at least I times.

I use it before the many stacks that I have and later, like 6-12 hours later, to integrate all the fields that I’ve been listening to and the next ones better.

4 Likes

Long time no see, how are you doing!

2 Likes

Hello. :wave:
Thank You for asking.

I took a break from the forum to properly focus on myself and I’m Better and I have more clarity. I’ve used fields and started with yogic exercises again and a healthier lifestyle (a little bit healthier).

In rest, not much has changed in my life.

How are you, my friend?

How’s it going?

2 Likes

I used it once this morning as soon as I woke up just once because I thought it would have overwhelming effects, but no effect at all; I’ll try again tomorrow leaving less time between this and the stack.
When you play it do you do it 1x?

1 Like

Yes, x1, but I’ve looped it too, sometimes.
It all depends on your energy, how receptive you are to fields, etc.

Only you can find the correct way to use the field.

I would guess that yoga or meditation and anything chakras related is good, for better results (with any field).

Also, I guess you can only tell if a field has physical effects, at least that way you can try and see how it goes (for example, if I play KQC before HGF or any allergy field, the effects are stronger).

And if you are searching for feeling the fields, not everyone feels them, effects is all that matters.

2 Likes

Life is good, bit hectic in the last month, but it’s converging towards a more relaxed time. So overall everything it’s smooth.

I’m happy that you find perhaps more clarity and you are walking a physically healthier path.

Keep it strong :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Thank You, Brother. :pray:
All The Best for You as well.

2 Likes

I never dream ever, and this field seems to give me very deep, vivid dreams, whenever I doze off before I play the next part of my playlist. So on top of field booster and crystal benefits, it gives vivid dreams also.

3 Likes

That’s interesting…

I’ve played this for a few days now after basically neglecting it for months lol

My dreams have been VIVID since I started playing this

2 Likes

Fascinating expriences with this.

Just the catalyst I needed to speed things up a little.

6 Likes