Knight/Warrior Mindset Audio

Yes! Even more powerful (imo) since if speaks directly to the subconscious.

5 Likes

ok, I got confused

1 Like

Just bought lol

3 Likes

Welcome to the club :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure Sensei is working on it, he delivers the impossible every time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

download

19 Likes

The greys told him it was too soon.

3 Likes

youll make yourself more of a samurai tho if you loop this with soul of japan lol

1 Like

new name
xxX_IPF_OG_OverKiLlXxVoidXKillerX

Next day Francis will add a new subsection to the catechism: ā€œAnyone who listens to that audio is a hard-hearted tradie and will go straight to Hell.ā€

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to suspect I may have misjudged what IPF stands for.

Iā€™m Papst Francis :D

Increased psychic functioning.

3 Likes

Ahh ok, sounds awesome, good luck with that.

I thought you were sick (idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis).

2 Likes

That is true. Daoists of the yore said, ā€œAlchemy is simple, just watch your breath in your lower dantienā€. Once this center is cultivated, the rest of the alchemy is pretty automatic. There was an ancient Indian sage Agastya, who was called Kumbha-muni, ā€˜pot-belliedā€™. He transcended time and space and attained a full rainbow body of pure light merely by focussing on his belly (pun intended)ā€¦

The cultivation of lower Dantien is deliberate, the rest will simply follow as a consequence.

34 Likes

castanedaNavel

1 Like

another album release coming up actually.

1 Like

Wow this + the new album release , Dream senpai is going all in man so many awesome audios out recently :sunflower::sunflower:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s very common of Dream. I requested something and he made it. I see it here and in the comments all the time. Today I actually saw a thread that was very low in participation where heā€™s actually asking people for research that would make for interesting fields and thereā€™s nobody hardly in there lol.

3 Likes