Light Opioid Alchemy - Caladrius Water Charger

Using similar techniques to Light-speed Alchemy, this brings light to the path of opioid receptors and opioids themselves.

Intended to be helpful with addiction, withdrawal, pain, and just feeling good.

May reduce opioid tolerance.

Make sure you try it for the first time in a controlled environment, especially if you are not familiar with the effects of opiates.

Post a pic of a beverage below and wait 133 seconds to have it charged by Caladrius with this unique energy field. Please report your experiences.

12 Likes

1 Like

Aight lets see again :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Hey, can you give a review to it?

I don’t know if it’s placebo or not but

• I felt more relaxed

• My restless legs went away

4 Likes

5 Likes

Oh yeah man I’m hyped. I need to slow down on kratom and I feel this will be perfect shall report back. Man your the goat fr fr supreme.:heart::raised_hands:

1 Like

Oof… Opioids… My weak spot

2 Likes

As a random report, I had much less noticeable effect from this one than the Light-Speed Alchemy. But I was not really in any pain, and I very seldom use opioids of any kind. I am quite ADHD, however, and often use stimulants (usually caffeine).

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Did I inspire you? Lol Thank you again bro! :pray:t3: I can’t wait to experiment with my Caladrius more tomorrow when I get off work.

3 Likes

1 Like

Sure did. Then I saw a post from someone else and I thought… let’s try this one.

1 Like

It’s really been helping bro. I’ve been weaning down on my Suboxone and at work last night I was in minor withdrawal and this definitely took it away. Thanks again, Nathan.

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Wow that rocks… Thanks again!
I just hope that it wont show in drug test… I wonder how i would tell them that i just drank water… They would put me behind bars with a note in my paper that im crazy

1 Like

1 Like

If it does just charge a case of water and tell them all to drink it. But I think the receptors can be just as effected without the use of physical cannabinoids - just look at Sadhguru.

2 Likes

Mix :smiley:

1 Like