Light servitor question

did you summon them for something specific?

Also does anyone here know if dragons are anti-christian?

1 Like

What little homework can I assign to see if you understand?

How to know if there is communication between my “LIGHT SERVITOR” and me?

I’ve been talking to him for a few weeks and asking him for something and he NEVER does it LOL.

He does not fulfill the tasks and I feel that he does not fulfill them because we still do not understand each other. I’m desperate. Help LOL

2 Likes

I’ll make a post about the dragons right now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, I try to summon raphael to heal me.
I don’t know if the dragon Anti-christian or not. But perhaps you can ask him to become christian? I mean he supposed to obey all his master command.

2 Likes

From my experience, Draconian energies or Angels have nothing to do with Christianity. For example, you can access Angelic energies through Alien Intercession as well. All cultures localized entities in different ways, some as Demons and others as Angels - and they have existed way before the conceptions of religion began, even more so in the case of the recent religions such as Yahwei centered ones.

Approach them with a sense of grace - not as a servant, not as their master (both those dynamics create issues) and you should be ok.

What is “Anti-chrisitan” is, IMO, not a problem here at all as much of Christianity is but assimilation of exisiting older pagan traditions.

7 Likes

can a servant learn from another servant ?! for example, I create a Dragon Golem that I teach for a few months, then I create a light servant and a dark servant and I ask them to learn near the dragon Golem to serve me well and I ask the dragon Golem to teach the two servants dark and light. lol

2 Likes

Yes it is possible.

The name is Servitor tho. Not Servants :blush:

6 Likes

How long does it take for a light servitor to become stronger if I teach it everyday? Thank you…

Angelic Intercession - traditional angelic energies
Alien Intercession - Metatronic angelic energies
Devic Intercession - Goetic energies

I use those audios to oontact those sets of entities. Metatron is incarnated on many levels and in many places. Apparently one of those is a spaceship inside our solar system.

1 Like

Well, shouldn’t telling dark and light servitors to be with me, read all what I read, observe me and get to know the world around us, maybe also go though my memories of this life and past life so it can get to know you way better and stuff like that every day pretty much enough? :D

When you see a post by a member whose name begins with “anon” followed by a bunch of digits, that name indicates that that member has closed their account here on the forum (for whatever reason). So, it’s unlikely that you’re going to receive a reply from them.

As far as your question is concerned, I think it’s fair to say that if what you’re asking about were any form of “enough,” they wouldn’t have written such a long, detailed reply advising a different approach (from what you’re asking about) and explaining their reasons behind their different approach. So, if I were you, I’d use that as my answer.

1 Like

Good to know, but that doesn’t mean I would expect just the answer right from him.

Well, we don’t know for sure their reasons for doing it, so we cannot be sure with that, they might do it just to be sure or because they liked that.

Anyways, work with dragon, light and dark servitor seem to have a huge potential, idk why they get so little attention, maybe a group for the interested might be handy.

Sure thing! You’re welcome.

1 Like

One may ask what if we tell them to get independent and go rogue? Will they do that or they will just go to dormant sleep?

One, WHY on earth would you want to tell a servitor, that?

Two, pretty sure there are built-in safety mechanisms to prevent such abuse. I am sure Dream would have thought about the case where some brilliant guy may try to sever his own foot by attempting something bizarre.

7 Likes

Do you think I’m really thinking of trying it? I’m not gonna and won’t, I just want to understand better what they are, since I started using them. Also, they are immortal if I understand it right, so what after our death? Will they follow us after we die or they’ll just go into permanent sleep?

That’s what I was interested to know. They were often described as they can be taught everything and try to do everything we tell them, so I might want to want what all boundaries it has. Or we can even make them learn some sort of consciousness copier? Or just being an asshole and attacking others (dark servitor ig)? (This may seem that one of the reasons why to get and train servitors is to be safe from these people.)

hello! I have a question that I’ve been researching but I haven’t found a clear answer… about the light and dark servers in the description it says…(you will be able to use a wide range of psychic combat skills) I would like someone to explain to me what That would be exactly it and how to use it to my advantage.

I think it means that they have the ability to defend you against psychic attacks, witchcraft, curses, spells and all that if necessary.

1 Like

it makes sense… but as it says “using” a wide range of skills, it seems like it’s more complex…